Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

When you write an episode titled Fushigidane, Isn’t It Mysterious? and truly think fans *won’t* expect a connection to Fushigidane’s Mysterious Flower Garden then clearly something is wrong. Or when you have an episode about the Battle Frontier and go out of your way to make it a random...
  2. kantoskies

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I think people are going to be really disappointed... And I’m not even saying this in a smug “lol gotcha!” way some others seem to be doing. I think it sucks that, in a series that has marketing very clearly using nostalgia to get us hyped, we have to be like “oh don’t get your hopes up...
  3. kantoskies

How much do we want to bet that since it takes place in Hoenn it’s going to have nothing to do with the anime BF and it’s just a generic tournament??
  4. kantoskies

YES I’M OKAAAAYYYYY it’s difficult to get excited for episodes when we’ve seen so little of the series, hopefully these region episodes are exciting enough to make me look forward to them in the future. Also it’s a real shame that it’s like 99% likely that we aren’t getting any nostalgic music...
Back
Top Bottom