Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Hey, at least Serena got an episode. Despite only seeing Satoshi for 30 seconds she actually had a pretty important role in that episode. Since, you know, her character is much more than just shipping fodder. Haruka, Masato, and Kenji are the true victims here.
  2. kantoskies

Since Miyazaki music has made a much-welcome return after the first episode, I'd love to hear some tracks like A Meeting and Parting, Raid, Advance Adventure, the GS Team Rocket theme, the BW Pokemon Center theme, and some more of the old battle music! Also I'd love to hear Kanto Route 1 and Get...
  3. kantoskies

I said this in another thread, but if they keep up the energy and vibe from the second episode I'll be content. It's such a treat having the original trio together, and with all of this old nostalgic Miyazaki music coming back it makes it even better! I'm hoping that first episode was an...
  4. kantoskies

I sometimes wonder if people actually are interested in this show for, you know, anything real or if they only use it as a basis to write fanfiction about two ten-year-olds confessing their love for one another.
  5. kantoskies

If we're talking pipe dreams....Tamagawa returning for an episode? :eyes: I remember hearing he has been struggling with health issues so I'm sure he won't, I think his last main series episode was early XY? I've said it before but it's a shame he never took on the bouncier style of Sun & Moon...
  6. kantoskies

I've been sitting here trying to think of how they could pace this series with only 11 episodes, trying to evenly distribute the love among the entire show. This is what I came up with: 01: Introduction, Kasumi and Takeshi reunite with Satoshi and decide to travel with him, Latias shenanigans...
  7. kantoskies

So I've had this idea for ages, but since we're at the end I'll just throw it out there: the Rocket trio finally, truly, actually captures Pikachu and sends it to HQ. The original idea I had would have been a multi-episode arc, but in an 11-episode series that seems to be trying to cover all...
Back
Top Bottom