Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Rocketshipping General Discussion

This isn't Rocketshippy per-se but out of every weird decision made for M20 the general lack of the Rocket trio is most baffling. What relevance did they even have to Satoshi if he has no idea who they are? Their pitiful contribution is probably the least-OS thing about the film (aside from...
  2. kantoskies

I actually had an idea for a filler episode during the Johto days since Rumika was one of the few memorable Kanto COTDs that didn't have a follow-up episode in Johto, though I suppose it could work in any region. It would start with the Rocket trio blasting off but Musashi is separated from the...
  3. kantoskies

I would LOVE to see Rumika return! I've always felt the writers have under-utilized the fact that she's a doppelganger for Musashi so there's plenty of story potential there. Though for my money Yamato and Kosaburo are even more overdue for a reappearance :p
  4. kantoskies

I'll have to be honest, I've never cared much for romantic Rocketshipping. I've always loved the deep platonic love these two have for each other but I've never thought of them together in a romantic sense. The romantic ship doesn't bother me all that much though because it's the only main...
Back
Top Bottom