Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

bet fans will write letters to the creators to give ash a proper ending like fans of hey Arnold did to get the jungle movie and as a cartoonist and fan I feel like maybe there might be more for ash beyond champion and a 11 episode mini series might not be enough for a proper conclusion. Also...
  2. K

It might look at riolu-lucario
  3. K

Quick question why was male eevee with pikachu
  4. K

Blazingpro 77 has a point remember ponyta?
  5. K

Episode hasn't aired yet
  6. K

Not that it matters but what if ash saves grookey from tr and it joins him remember when some thought ash get sobble and got farfetchd but the reverse happened never know
  7. K

think grookey might belong to somebody at goh and Chloe's school maybe a personal friend of Chloe's
  8. K

What if grookey trainer was the professors friend who gave him yamper amd it stay with Chloe and thats why yamper recognized the scent
  9. K

Well since they don't have am image with goh and grookey like with sobble might go to Chloe or red herring But in bw ash caught palpitoad and roggenrola but palpitoad didn't appear for a month
  10. K

First they made it look like goh would get it now they show grookey with Chloe what you think is going on
  11. K

Since we have a week left before grookey appears i was thinking about the summary that comes out this week and preview if gohs smartphone appears might be a different pokemon and when he tries to catch grookey pokeball will bounce off and also remember the preview for sandy what if there's a...
  12. K

But even though episodes are written in advanced some edits can come last minute
  13. K

You don't know it might happen least give it a chance to see if I'm right I mean think about it some directors change the story for instance did you know in redfoever power rangers rocky was coming to return but his actor lost his contract and Daniel southworth came in the special
  14. K

So with the new director I think there still might be a chance for ash to get grookey . that means they might pull something unexpected I think thibk about it with the old director there was clickbait but with the new one not as much and we'll see if in right
  15. K

Quick question how do we know the grookey images aren't clickbait well there still is the preview for Grookey and the episodes after after the episode and rememeber when Iris caught dragonite before its episode aired or the Pokemon fashion flash where Misty picked up Vulpix but got burned and...
  16. K

It might be clickbait remember in charmander the stray pokemon Brock was the one who stood up for it and saved it's life but ash catch it Ash said he wants to catch more pokemon as well so I don't think dracovish will be his last as he can still get grookey. Ash without a starter of the gen...
  17. K

So there's still a chance
  18. K

Did anybody noticed to skin on bottom look like ashes skin or could be its trainer
  19. K

You mean like the aipom and buizel trade
  20. K

Tell that to chimchar and besides grookey can devolpe and starter pokemon have beaten evolved pokemon too like how snivy beat servine in bw. Pikachu bunch of times. Cyndaquil beat haunter
Back
Top Bottom