Search results for query: *

1. K

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Not that it matters but what if ash saves grookey from tr and it joins him remember when some thought ash get sobble and got farfetchd but the reverse happened never know
  2. K

think grookey might belong to somebody at goh and Chloe's school maybe a personal friend of Chloe's
  3. K

What if grookey trainer was the professors friend who gave him yamper amd it stay with Chloe and thats why yamper recognized the scent
  4. K

Well since they don't have am image with goh and grookey like with sobble might go to Chloe or red herring
  5. K

First they made it look like goh would get it now they show grookey with Chloe what you think is going on
  6. K

I say grookey end up like litten
  7. K

if the grookey doesn't belong to oh's parents or tr who you think it belongs too?
  8. K

Why would grookey hate tr
  9. K

What if gohs parents are grookey trainer
  10. K

Since we have a week left before grookey appears i was thinking about the summary that comes out this week and preview if gohs smartphone appears might be a different pokemon and when he tries to catch grookey pokeball will bounce off and also remember the preview for sandy what if there's a...
  11. K

What if it's a red herring
  12. K

It's not confirmed yet but I was thinking what if grookey was sleeping with goh was because he might look like it's trainer and thought goh was the trainer and hangs with him until they find the real trainer
  13. K

Hope we can past episode of March so we can find out who grookey goes to
  14. K

So with the new director I think there still might be a chance for ash to get grookey . that means they might pull something unexpected I think thibk about it with the old director there was clickbait but with the new one not as much and we'll see if in right
  15. K

well there still is the preview for Grookey and the episodes after after the episode and rememeber when Iris caught dragonite before its episode aired or the Pokemon fashion flash where Misty picked up Vulpix but got burned and got caught by Brock I am sure there was an image back then before it...
  16. K

Quick question how do we know the grookey images aren't clickbait
  17. K

Top phone looked like ashs skin
Back
Top Bottom