Search results for query: *

1. kintsugi

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

straight up stealing this summary from Aether with no regrets, here's the epilogue of my fic, bye, you've seen suNday and now here's wENDsday or something witty smh en·har·mon·ic /ˌenhärˈmänik/ relating to notes that are the same in pitch (in modern tuning) though bearing different names
  2. kintsugi

for my final shitpost sunday summary, i give you, the shitpost that started it all: or, the envy of eden is on its way to becoming the ending of eden.
  3. kintsugi

the envy of eden xvi. nepeta. team plasma hosts slam poetry night. tourmaline rethinks her flock collection.
  4. kintsugi

oh hey it's suNday in some time zones still. the envy of eden xv. na-šāyad. samson reads a poem. charlie rethinks his shock collection.
  5. kintsugi

the envy of eden. xiv. nocturne. a goddess rethinks her nocturne collection.
  6. kintsugi

the envy of eden xiii. nightmare. bianca drinks some lemonade, while munny decides if the glass is half empty or half full.
  7. kintsugi

suNday? the envy of eden xii. noogenesis. in which a solosis rides a ferris wheel.
  8. kintsugi

suNday fuNday! the envy of eden is back with: xi. necktie. iris spills some tea.
  9. kintsugi

it's ... suNday? my god. I forgot how much I live for the shitpost summaries. the envy of eden updates and is back to weekly updates. x. nudum. Tourmaline picks her favorite flavor of yogurt, as well as her least favorite flavor of poison.
  10. kintsugi

the envy of eden ix. nidifugous: a turtle rethinks his roc collection.
  11. kintsugi

the envy of eden chapter viii. nondeterministic: two gears try to do math
  12. kintsugi

it's me! again! the envy of eden is back! vii. nonconformist. a dog rethinks his lock collection.
  13. kintsugi

It's Sunday again! Updates with the envy of eden. vi. noted. N gets a bedtime song!
  14. kintsugi

it's suNday somewhere! the envy of eden v. narsil. a sword tries to be a plant
  15. kintsugi

the envy of eden updates again! iv. nostrum. a zebra rethinks a man rethinking his rock collection
  16. kintsugi

forgot to post for last week's update, so this is an envy of eden two-fer! All here! chapter ii. Hilda rethinks her rock collection. chapter iii. A rock rethinks his rock collection.
  17. kintsugi

oh hey it's me i'm alive and am capable of producing written words sometimes the envy of eden “Pokémon never tell lies,” N said outside of Mistralton, days before he summoned the ancient dragon and changed the world. Unovan historians have come to agree that this statement marked the turning...
Back
Top Bottom