Search results for query: *

1. kintsugi

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

totally on time Time has been a lot more scarce for me as of late, so I was only able to read the new chapters + the first chapter (rewritten). Regarding the redone stuff, it looks clean, I guess? My memory of the original version of the first few arcs is super-hazy, so I'm afraid I can't offer...
  2. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Blog 13 LKJAD;LFKJAOIDSHFLAKJSDFOIHASLDKFJ LKASJDFLIAHSDLKFJ KJALSDKFIOADHSLTKJWOEIAHFLSKDJF Anyway, so I didn't drop a review for the last chapter since I beta'd it, and also finals, but this blog post heh It's basically everything I've been...
  3. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 72 Sup, so I actually do follow this still, no matter how much my reviews might imply I dislike it (I don't dislike it please don't think that D:) (and, because I need to say it more, I do find many aspects of this story to be quite...
  4. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 12 I never managed to edit in additional/concluing concrit; sorry. Got a bit wrapped up with some irl stuff and also intimidating. There's probably enough here to keep us occupied forever, though, so unless you're dying for more thoughts...
  5. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 12 Hooooo boy. Saving the most extensive for last. Post-Awards review, commence. Overall fic: For starters, I did read the whole thing. I had to skim over the last few chapters for deadline purposes, but I read it. Plotty Things...
  6. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 63 Super-late post awards review; sorry. I assume that you, too, also read my assorted comments in various threads, but I'll repost here and then have an ending dealio. Forewarning, I tried my best, but I ended up skipping around chapters...
Back
Top Bottom