• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lavachickens

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't like Valentine's Day at all. There shouldn't be a specific day for people to show that they love the person they're with because that should be done anyway imo.
  2. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm going nowhere as usual.
  3. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I'm getting both On the 25th of December
  4. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Why post shrinks when you can play with inks.
  5. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA This thread s(t)inks
  6. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I won't get to play ORAS until the 25th of December ;-;
  7. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I had to do "Irish dancing" for PE in my last two years of primary school. That was pretty much all we done for those two years too. No actual sport.
  8. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Dark green is best football shirt colour
  9. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 A Mexican do what an American't.
  10. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 ya dun goofed
  11. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol Kate Bush Uhh... nothing.
  12. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol Kate Bush I hate candy
  13. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol Kate Bush I hate halloween. It's full of annoying 10 year olds in shitty costumes.
  14. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I still have a year left of school then it's hopefully onto university!
  15. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Blasphemy.
  16. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 My favourite thing here is potatoes.
  17. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I hate both coffee and tea equally
  18. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I collect hot singles in my area.
  19. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I almost never go to see a movie
  20. lavachickens

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've never surfed
Back
Top Bottom