Search results for query: *

1. lavandula

Trailers and News Discussion

Why do they have to rename the UB02 when the Japanese version obviously uses English? Same with renaming Battle House to Battle Maison. Is something wrong with the English word Expansion? Like , do people think of boob expansion when they see expansion? Seems like I'm missing some cultural stuff.
  2. lavandula

Exactly. thanks.
  3. lavandula

As I said before, English names from the Japanese version are always followed in the Chinese version. Chinese version has never chose its own English words for itself before. So it's basically impossible.
  4. lavandula

No. I mean that they should have typed Ub02 Expansion, instead of Absorption. Absorption should be the name of another UB. Maybe UB03 or 04 or so on. I don't understand why you don't understand right from the start anyway. Why do you find this so difficult when people on Smogon.com have...
  5. lavandula

Yes. In fact, a lot of stuff in the Japanese version are made of English words. Like Battle Frontier, Battle House (called Battle Maison in English), and basically all legendary Pokemon names. It could be UB03 or 04 and so on. Nintendo HK said there will be more UBs
  6. lavandula

The riddler says we can wait for more news about this Absorption business. That's exactly why I'm saying that Nintendo Hong Kong is making a mistake.
  7. lavandula

The Chinese version always kept the same English names the Japanese versions have. That's what I meant.
  8. lavandula

Where's this Bulbanews that I can't find? Of course Absorption is English. Can't you read? It's even spelled correctly.
  9. lavandula

It's not about lying. It's about a mistake. Staffs get confused sometimes. Remember how Korean official Pokemon site leaked Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino because they confused the dates?
  10. lavandula

The Chinese version has never changed anything from the Japanese version. There's no way the Chinese version's having a name that other countries don't! I really don't buy Bulbanew's theory this time. Absorption has to be the name of another UB!
  11. lavandula

I'm not buying that theory. UB02 doesn't suggest anything to do with Absorption, plus the Japanese name is Expansion.
  12. lavandula

Nintendo Hong Kong misnamed UB02 Expansion as Absorption. But seeing that Absorption is spelled correctly, this may hint that Absorption is the name of another UB.
Back
Top Bottom