• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lavandula

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

K... so this is kinda correct for now? It was 3DS. And Chinese doesn't have plural/ singular forms, so we didn't know it was 1 or 2 games from the start.
  2. lavandula

Famous Chinese leaker NintenPipe NintenPipe|任天派 - 任天堂综合资讯门户 was reported to claim that tonight's Pokemon Direct will be about a new 3DS games. The person who discovered the Chinese leak claimed that NintenPipe is a reputable leaker with insider information from Nintendo Hong Kong, and the former...
  3. lavandula

Yes but it still has aspects of RPG so you can call it an RPG.
  4. lavandula

Actually, Game Freak developed HarmoKnight, which can be called an RPG...
  5. lavandula

Ya, I find it weird too. But since it's from e-career, this is serious, it's not a rumor.
  6. lavandula

According to Pokemon Matome, which sources e-Career, Game Freak is hiring a new programmer for 3DS RPG ポケモンの本編新作、3DSで発売か ゲームフリークの求人広告が見つかる!:ぽけりん@ポケモンサンムーンまとめ
  7. lavandula

There was also Solgaleo and Lunaala, the 3 starters of Sun and Moon And also the trademark list of Mega Pokemon back in XY which only have 3 inaccuracies. PS: You are just so desperate in disproving everything I said. It's rather frustrating.
  8. lavandula

"Pokemon Plus" found to be trademarked in March 2017, but the application was back in September 2016. View: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/840798011466870784 Does remind me of that Pokemon Plus and Minus rumour, albeit very unlikely to be that.
  9. lavandula

It could still be for later games instead of Stars though, such as Gen 8. The Riddler once said somewhere that it takes 3 years to produce one Gen. I think it's possible to reuse 3DS models for Stars, if Stars is real. The same 3D models look ok without the lines on Pokemon GO, so it...
  10. lavandula

But it says in Japanese that it's for an RPG that's popular overseas, and GF only has one RPG that's popular overseas-- Pokemon.
  11. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/841696056299651073 According to PokeShopper: Piplup, Bewear, Mimikyu and Sun Moon Ash cap Pikachu will all get special release plush by Takara Tomy this summer. This should be tied to the movie, and should hint at Gen 4 remakes. This should be...
  12. lavandula

According to Serebii.net, Game Freak has trademarked the word "PokeDaringu" Which Serebii thinks it says PokeDaring... whilst I think it says PokeDarling. We don't know what it is yet, but we'll see.
  13. lavandula

I was disappointed too. But Oha Suta will be airing a movie trailer for the Movie this Thursday. If I'm reading correctly... View: https://twitter.com/pika_poke20/status/836516480581709824
  14. lavandula

The Riddler said that they weren't developing Gen 2 VC when he was there. (He said that before the release of Sun and Moon)
  15. lavandula

He's saying that there's one more heavily marketed Pokemon in terms of merchandise, not like "one more" Pokemon will appear in the movie.
  16. lavandula

Yes, but at least he might cover the games in the future. At least we know he's not in jail or something, lol.
  17. lavandula

Yes. I have informed PokeJungle and their translation team will be working on it. I trust that they will have better translation than mine. 回复:【捏它属性+复活属性】【精灵宝可梦】趣味贴~_精灵宝可梦吧_百度贴吧
  18. lavandula

On the other hand, the Riddler is back. He posted the movie merchandise poster. So it is very likely that the next movie is related to the games, I suppose.
  19. lavandula

Anyway, sorry for being rude. I just predict that Ho-Oh would only have a few scenes, rather than being a main Pokemon in a movie like Lugia did. But ok, I can be wrong. No one knows how much screentime Ho-Oh has for now apart from staff members. I don't know about the Typhlosion one. I'll...
  20. lavandula

Jynx hasn't appeared in the anime for more than 10 years unless you count Pokemon the Origins.
Back
Top Bottom