Search results for query: *

1. lavandula

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Unlikely to be remakes if it's big enough for a Direct. Junichi Masuda even retweeted the Direct in all available languages. It's likely to be a really big thing.
  2. lavandula

He did. I don't tell lies. View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/869445976662192128
  3. lavandula

Speaking of the Switch though, Pokken is coming to the Switch as leaked by some Japanese site. I think Serebii tweeted about it too, so it is reliable enough for Serebii to tweet. So if Stars is still real, then Stars isn't the only Pokemon game on the Switch.
  4. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/tomphillipsEG/status/861979062675394561 Eurogamer still believes in Stars.
  5. lavandula

No he didn't elaborate about it.
  6. lavandula

Private message between me and PokeJungle.
  7. lavandula

Oh no, not the one who leaked the Chinese leak. The one who discovered the Chinese leak after the Salandit reveal. But nevermind, he then said the hacker was @SciresM instead of a Chinese hacker. I think people on Chinese forums are misreading SciresM's tweets. EDIT: PokeJungle said they...
  8. lavandula

The person who discovered the Pokemon Sun and Moon Chinese leaks said that a hacker said that we may get Pokemon news tomorrow. We are not sure if it is STARS though. PS: He later then said that the hacker mentioned was @SciresM instead of some Chinese hacker. EDIT: PokeJungle said they...
  9. lavandula

On top of the Marshadow business, Junichi Masuda AND TPC retweeted a Japanese Switch commercial, which is the first time they've retweeted anything Switch related. But if you look carefully, it's not only the color that was changed. Marshadow's new image has a different eye shape and Z shaped...
  10. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/yamamotoperoshi/status/864038882815336448 Movie stuff but probably relevant. It says something like "Could this Marshadow be the key of the adventure?" "During battle, parts of the body turns green" I think they are focusing on promoting Marshadow right now. It is...
  11. lavandula

It's possible to have a break year, but very unlikely from a marketing point of view. They'd probably want to maximize their profits this year.
  12. lavandula

Something Mew or something new? It says something like "Green Marshadow... what's happening?"
  13. lavandula

Yup. For more detail, PokeJungle has an article about it. Pokémon Direct 2016 Mysteriously Pulled from YouTube
  14. lavandula

pokemon.com/hoshi now redirects to Pokemon.com Hoshi means Stars in Japanese. EDIT: It's purely coincidence. Anything that ends with i redirects.
  15. lavandula

I think "stars" as a codename is a pure joke about Robo-pon. Robo-pon was a popular (in Japan) Pokemon rip-off which had exactly Sun , Moon and Stars versions for the Game Boy.
  16. lavandula

Don't they already have HD graphics?
  17. lavandula

I guess we don't have information on whether the New 2DS XL will have the same engines as 2DS/ 3DS, etc. It could be the same engine with New 3DS, which is slightly better than the original 3DS.
  18. lavandula

Plot twist: Laura Kate Dale has sources that the next Pokemon game will be on "the next platform" She thought "the next platform" is Nintendo Switch.... but it turns out to be New 2DS LL.
  19. lavandula

New champion is a good idea. I'd like new E4 members too. I don't like the fact that they "recycled" the characters for E4 apart from Kahili. Hopefully more Alolan forms, exclusive Z moves, or even maybe even Mega evos.
  20. lavandula

It doesn't matter whatever name the game has. The whole point is that there IS a Switch game coming. And this article basically confirms that there's a Switch game.
Back
Top Bottom