Search results for query: *

1. lavandula

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Huge grain of salt Regular 4chan stuff ---------- Friend is working on regional translation team. She was vague as to what she has seen so far but here’s what I got out of her. Save these. Official announcement in February 2019. > Next region is Honai region. Based on South East China. >...
  2. lavandula

That's what he said after a few days, but that didn't explain why he added Mr. Mime onto the list (which was not on my original list) It doesn't look like a mistranslation at all! It's an addition out of nowhere.
  3. lavandula

They are just probably testing the new software with a random character. VRoid is a very new software, with the demo only released this year. So they can't have 2019 games models based on VRoid. More details in this video: View: https://youtu.be/inyOO96X1xE
  4. lavandula

I agree. That "European" bit gave it off. The "leaker" probably was American.
  5. lavandula

from 4chan huge grain of salt Here are some details about Pokemon Switch 2019 that I got from multiple different sources. Not sure how true some of these are but some of them I know are true. - Project name "Euphoria" - All 3 Starter Pokemon are part Fairy-Type - 2 versions, one version is...
  6. lavandula

Sounds completely random. From 4chan. Huge grain of salt. Probably all made up.
  7. lavandula

We have another 4chan "leak". Take huge grain of salt, but better than having no "leaks", right?
  8. lavandula

I just hope LGPE won't be too easy. That's the only thing I ask for LGPE. If it's not too easy, then I'd like to try, even when I don't like the cancellation of wild battles.
  9. lavandula

I don't have the 4chan link But here are the images I still think they look like Temtem.
  10. lavandula

There was a new bird 3d model that's probably fake. (Looks a bit like Temtem to me)
  11. lavandula

I won't buy the Pokeball Plus just because of Mew. Never enjoyed completing the Pokedex anyway. I agree it's cash grab. But I still think the game looks lovely, and I probably will be Eevee edition. Oh yes, I'm waiting for the annoucement of the cheaper version of Switch.
  12. lavandula

What's with all the negativity? Did you actually watch the treehouse demo? I'm totally going to buy LGPE. The game looks great and the music is absolutely amazing. Seeing all the Kanto Pokemon in 3D and Pokemon Colosseum styled battles is amazing to me as well. ----------------- I think the...
  13. lavandula

None of you watched LGPE's tree house?
  14. lavandula

I think GF will still keep the traditional games for variety's sake.
  15. lavandula

Me too. I hope they could finally focus more on ice Pokemon.
  16. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/1002550052571607041 Let me post this here myself So, it's likely that you can transfer Pokemon from Let's GO to Pokemon GO. View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/1002551680766902273 And also this one. GNN asked how to catch Pokemon in handheld...
  17. lavandula

Honestly, no wonder trade makes me sad. Also, how are they going to do VGC 2019 if there are no rated battles? Are we going to use USUM for VGC 2019? I didn't even have my own gameboy. I had to share with other people.
  18. lavandula

Oh, ok guys. Sorry for derailing the topic. I wonder if you can catch all 151 Pokemon in the games, even when Pokemon Yellow didn't have every 151. And I really hope that there's Elite 4 and they stay the same. I'd be really disappointed if Lorelei isn't in the game.
  19. lavandula

Why do people always talk about erasing Pokemon, and talk about erasing either Raichu or Jynx so often? If GF's erasing Raichu or Jynx, they wouldn't appear on merchandise at all. Jynx even had a Pokemon GO advert poster all on her own during 2016.
  20. lavandula

That's why we shouldn't call leaks fake yet. Because the leaks that talk about a new region could well be the 2019 game. Even Plus and Minus could be real.
Back
Top Bottom