Search results for query: *

1. lavandula

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Starter Eevee has purple irises, regular Eevee has brown irises.
  2. lavandula

Good riddance. I was actually happy after deleting the channel. Joe didn't even force me. And the existance of LGPE made me question whether I still like Pokemon. I plan to focus more on real life from now on.
  3. lavandula

The Pikachu Eevee Switch console looks so good! I think I'm going to buy one.
  4. lavandula

Pink whale leak is probably real then. They got the date right.
  5. lavandula

From 4chan, but makes a lot of sense. Nothing outlandish. Most importantly, some points matches with what I've heard privately. Whale <-- Project Beluga.
  6. lavandula

In which country? Where can you find the trademarks? Or is this a "leak". EDIT: Found them. I think it's possible that it's for TCG.
  7. lavandula

PokeShopper forum leaks: Number 808 will be a Gen 7 Pokemon, not a Gen 8 Pokemon. It will be a Mythical Pokemon Should be revealed by September http://pokeshopper.boards.net/thread/17/pok-mon-808?page=1
  8. lavandula

A few days?? It takes several months for trademarks to get accepted. Please be patience.
  9. lavandula

I knew him for years now, he wants to stay anonymous.
  10. lavandula

That is a credible source. But he changes his Twitter name all the time because he doesn't want to get too famous. Some people like to share, as dedicated Pokemon fans, but don't like fame. (That's why I'm not quoting anyone here, in case he wants to change his Twitter name again)
  11. lavandula

Hi, I didn't say that they are going to be new Megas. I only said that these Pokemon are being re-trademarked. However, I believe these trademarked Pokemon are going to receive some special treatment (otherwise, they'd trademark all 151 Pokemon instead of just a handful) , which makes megas...
  12. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/1025433663847116801 Probably not megas, since Raichu, Golem and Persian have Alolan forms, and I don't think they'd give megas to Eeveelutions. Still, these Pokemon will get more marketed than the others.
  13. lavandula

So we now know that at least the old Megas will return in LGPE. View: https://twitter.com/pokebeach_wpm/status/1024764837216235520 View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/1024616884380069889 But the question is, will we get new megas? I don't think we know yet. I don't know at the...
  14. lavandula

It doesn't have to refer to any Pokemon. Sun and Moon's codename was Niji (Rainbow in Japanese), which doesn't refer to any Pokemon.
  15. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/1024641113775382528 Beluga confirmed to be the codename of LGPE. So we should be able to trust Pixelpar more in the future.
  16. lavandula

I think any battle items that are used in VGC / Battle tree/ breeding. Choice band, choice scarf, destiny knot, focus sash, life orb, etc.
  17. lavandula

If they are labelling some games "introductory" as another line of games, whilst continue to develop more difficult games, then I'm fine with it. I personally think that having a simple game is better than having no games-- we used to have gap years in Pokemon, and I really hated gap years...
  18. lavandula

No. But I mean that people who find wild battles difficult are dumber.
  19. lavandula

He won't be kicked out since he's one of the co-founders of Game Freak-- ie: the higher ups. We're talking about a Japanese company here. Though a mass exodus of lower staff may be possible. Also, Masuda's decision is probably going to be popular among the casuals, and will earn them money...
Back
Top Bottom