Search results for query: *

1. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. mhh maybe but i am on a practise speed run and i am trying to make a proper team. And i dont have time to go ALLLLL the way back unioncave and catch lapras. Well anyway thanks for your help!!
  2. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah but i also need a pokemon that can learn ice moves by itself...maybe dewgong with aurora beam..
  3. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So i am busy with my soul silver ingame my team is now: Bayleef, Heracross, Pidgeotto, Mareep and evee. i am nog training for that ghost gym. So i wantedd to ask in whic pokemo should i evolve evee?(umbreon or espeon) and what a good water type for the...
  4. L

Re: Pokemon Soul silver Speed run Help! and it says that pidgeot is better then fearow here: Fearow and Pidgeot Compared i was also thinking about noctowl maybe?
  5. L

Re: Pokemon Soul silver Speed run Help! Thanks for the help. but i was thinking isnt pidgeot a better choise? because of the slow grow rate of spearow and the faster growth rate of pidgey. and believe me that counts. but where can you find lapras? i thought you can get it in union cave on...
  6. L

Pokemon Soul silver Speed run Help! Hey i am going to challange my friend to a speed run. Who beats Lance first wins!. So i wanted YOUR help. my friend's starter is cyndaquil and my other friends starter is totadile. So i have chikorita :( So i was wondering which pokemon are handy to...
  7. L

Team help! So my team is: Sammurot Dragonite Charizard Venasaur Zekrom (EMPTY) So i need help with that empty slot can anyone suggest a pokemon for meh? (i will review suggestions tommorow)
Back
Top Bottom