Search results for query: *

1. lisianthus

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I finished up a few days of part-time work today! Thankfully it's all over now... Every so often the state fair rolls around my area so I always go around to help out, it's not my favorite but it's fine enough. Because I haven't gotten any meaningful degree quite yet (my associate's comes in...
  2. lisianthus

The search tool is your friend in cases like these!! That being said, we don't have any threads for non-fanfic pet peeves around here, so if you'd like to make one, why not try it out? I guess it kind of just depends! If a thread is from like... 2014 or so (i/e pretty old) then you would be...
  3. lisianthus

Send WIPs if you ever end up writing something up, I always love to see your writing omfg!!!!!!! Really glad you got to relax and draw again, I know you've been wanting to for a while :) ...Hoping you'll be able to get through your busyness just fine, also... you have something really really fun...
  4. lisianthus

Lately I've been playing Pokémon (Y) a lot, dividing my time between shiny hunting and filling out my living dex! So unless if something unexpectedly good happens, I think that's really all I'll be doing....? (psssst姉ちゃん!迷惑になりたくないけど!いつでも交換する準備!!) Probably sometime tonight too, I'll be finishing...
  5. lisianthus

Tips to surviving school! Written by Lisia (has not attended high school properly in about two years) 1. Have fun looking at the clock on the wall and figuring out how many minutes you have left until the end of the day! 2. Computer time! Find a brand new shiny unblocked flash game site. 3...
  6. lisianthus

i'm really really glad to hear that it's not headed right towards you, i've been keeping up with it (and have been meaning to ask anyways)... (。ŏ﹏ŏ) trying to distract myself from tough times so i've been doing a lot of new things lately! lots of youtube, lots of going outside, that kind of...
  7. lisianthus

Music!? yesss... As for me... well, I guess I kind of have a varied taste in music too? Here goes: Progressive metal, mathcore, metalcore, easycore, pop punk, skate punk, ska punk, hardcore punk, emo, emocore, twinkle emo/midwest emo, skramz, twinklecore, math rock, prog rock, jazz rock...
  8. lisianthus

i tend to draw at odd times/intervals, and hooonestly because i'm more of a beginner despite the relative simplicity of what i create, it takes me a bit longer to make things. anywhere from like, a few hours for more simplistic things that i can knock out easily in one session, up to a few days...
  9. lisianthus

@Blanc as always I believe in you too!!! I'm always here for you if you need anything!! I miss you so so much!! You're doing great I know it! (also thank you so much for the gift, i really appreciate it... i've read the message you sent with it soooo many times, it makes me happy!! everything...
  10. lisianthus

happy, uhmmmm... wednesday! it's spring break for some people who're doing school--my college's official spring break was last week, but my classes don't start off until next week, so it's basically an extra break LOL! but even if it's not spring break, are you planning on doing anything fun or...
  11. lisianthus

I've been recovering from being sick... I think I'll be alright soon, but this last weekend was not fun lol. Other than that, I've been meaning to draw but for whatever reason it's not been happening?? hopefully soon.. It's gotten a bit warmer here too, like someone just flipped a switch from...
  12. lisianthus

I..... just finished another essay for college stuff! Super proud of myself because it was... fifteen pages of full content... and my wrist somehow hurts from typing, but I'm glad to finally have it done. Regrettably there's still more work to do but... Other than that, I'm probably going to...
  13. lisianthus

November has been... lots of scarlet violet, and that's mostly it??? I'm excited for December though!! It's one of my favorite times!
  14. lisianthus

I really enjoy coffee!! Although I don't get to drink it much sadly... also, I tend to not drink soda much! I like sparkling water more! I'm a biiiiiiig water drinker too. also cilantro is weird but I'm not sure if it tastes like soap!? i better try lol~
  15. lisianthus

My little brother loved Techno. I personally found him to be a nice person, even if he was kinda loud? I never watched him but my little brother often did! It's like having a void, when someone who's so well known and so in the public eye dies? Even if I wasn't close to them there have been...
  16. lisianthus

I feel like nobody watches baseball in America anymore!? maybe!? Maybe it depends on the region you're in... I personally lost interest in all sports except for hockey. Watching games is going to be a nightmare in Japan, like the time difference and the unpopularity of the sport...I'm not a...
  17. lisianthus

I like streams, but I tend to watch VODs at my own pace, which is why I prefer YouTube a little more. I do try to watch the Bulbagarden streams sometimes, along with my two favorite streamers occasionally. And whenever Blanc and Mari stream, I'm absolutely positively 60,000% going to be their...
  18. lisianthus

Zoology sounds fun!! Learning about different kinds of animals is awesome, there's so mudh variety in it all! I like water animals more than land animals, but just in general...going to aquariums is awesome. There's a wildlife park near me too, it's like a free-roaming zoo and there are so many...
  19. lisianthus

This may be a random topic, but I asked my Japanese teacher for some book recommendations and she gave me a social studies textbook!! For 5th graders! In Japan! It only has some furigana (thingies that help me read big characters), but I'll have fun reading it and hopefully I can understand a...
  20. lisianthus

At least you can draw a little! Having to do stuff is annoying sometimes though...! But!! I believe in youuuuuuuu it'll be quick! Also yay!! And CHARMS!? Those are so coooooool omg omg~! And I'd totally watch a stream of yours! Even if you'd have to get confidence in it first, which makes...
Back
Top Bottom