Search results for query: *

1. lisianthus

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I've only ever used a screenless one, so here's what I'll tell you: it's probably bound to be a bit different from one with a screen in terms of having a 'mental disconnect' from what you're drawing and the surface you're drawing with, but I do think that in the end, it's something one can get...
  2. lisianthus

I'd use a microfiber cloth and see if it'd work, and if not, possibly a wet wipe as long as moisture doesn't get into any ports and it's not plugged in... what tablet do you use? (I have a Huion H640P!)
  3. lisianthus

You can always embed them from another source, like Google Drive! I posted an artwork that was about 9 MB today and needed to do that, so... I'm not sure exactly what our limit is, but somewhere around that I would assume?
  4. lisianthus

like this! https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/art-gallery-halloween-party-2021-complete.289034/post-7344449 (also if I end up making something nice enough I'll join in! not confident at all but I'll continue working on things lol)
  5. lisianthus

Taking your time is always the best I think... although some do thrive under pressure~ I think tomorrow I'll look up some YouTube tutorials to figure the whole drawing thing out lol :)
  6. lisianthus

Now that I finally got my drawing pen stylus thingy so I can draw... probably whenever I can! So when I'm at home in the evening/night!! ... I'm sooooo excited to start!!
Back
Top Bottom