Search results for query: *

1. lisianthus

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Fair enough~ it's at 160 pixels now!
  2. lisianthus

Good to go! The image is about 155 pixels and the text is about 20, so it's at 175 pixels and you'll have to downsize the image a tad bit more -- you won't need much, though, so you don't need to bother with checking back again! Let's leave making sure to us in the future, please o/
  3. lisianthus

Apologies for overlooking this!! From a glance, it doesn't seem that the blood present in your avatar is extremely gratuitous or realistic, so it's fine because of that. As for your signature, it's a bit too big, at 235 pixels instead of 160 -- you'll need to take out that picture or take out...
  4. lisianthus

If you take away the spaces at the top, yes! You're good!
  5. lisianthus

Exactly 160px, you're good to go!
  6. lisianthus

Not small enough, no, but I resized it to our smiley sizing (150 x 150 px) for you! You can resize it as necessary, but 500 x 500 is our limit for images.
  7. lisianthus

All good!! (you too @DigitalGen6!)
  8. lisianthus

Personally I think it's stylized enough that it's hard to tell from a glance! You're fine, but thanks for checking!
  9. lisianthus

So sorry about that! We're fixing that right now and removing the warning, but your signature was actually fine. Our apologies, and thank you for making sure in the end (;_;)/~~~
  10. lisianthus

I'm checking this on my phone as well, but I do think you're okay here in terms of sizing?
  11. lisianthus

You're good to go!
  12. lisianthus

160 pixels in height, you're okay! If you add anything else it's not allowed though..
  13. lisianthus

You're okay now, thanks for changing it!
  14. lisianthus

I don't think that'd be the best, yeah... thank you for understanding!
  15. lisianthus

That's a bit too big... anything up to 160px in height is great though!
  16. lisianthus

dimensions≠filesize. that's your signature. the dimensions themselves are fine, and I think they were okay in your previous revisions too. that's not the issue? like, the... size of it. the storage space of the gif itself. and there are online tools that might help you to compress it if you're...
  17. lisianthus

If you can find a way to compress it, that'd work! Some people do figure out how to do gif banners but well... it's hard sometimes I guess...
  18. lisianthus

The gif's filesize, basically? not the dimensions but how much storage it takes up. We allow up to 500 kilobytes, and yours right now is 1.2 megabytes, which is 1200 kilobytes.
  19. lisianthus

@CharizardFan7 it's still too big sadly! 1.2 megabytes...
  20. lisianthus

Sadly it isn't... the filesize of both GIFs add up to 6.8ish megabytes (6800 kilobytes), and we have a limit of 500 kilobytes here. Maybe try to use still images instead of GIFs maybe?
Back
Top Bottom