Search results for query: *

1. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

as for blanc, you've def made her day with that... I'm excited!!!
  2. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

Cubone there's a slight chance we're going to the same community college in September...uhh if you see a Lisia in one of your classes HIIIII!!! (also, honestly good luck!! you'll do great, school is difficult, but i think that it might help you!)
  3. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

AWW THAT'S SO SWEET!!! also, congrats on taking action! you've given her a lot of chances so...i do hope it'll turn out well! I believe in you!!! Good luck, and... if you need anything I am here! ...is that big eshop sale still going???
  4. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

Not quoting incase if you take the above down: If you think you can help people somehow, go for it I guess!!
  5. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

Happy you met some people!! Hopefully you can take those positive vibes and roll with themmmm~
  6. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

OHHH THE GUITAR? marimba???? wow the guitar sounds like a really nice...pro thingy!? And I love the beat it like combines really really well!! Nice hook (chorus?)!! And the part where it goes babababababa and cuts in and out is cool! It reminds me of some sort of like, a song from a game? It...
  7. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

Ahhhhh gonna listen to it once I get home from school!!! I bet it'll be great~
  8. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

That's super great Cubone!!! I love the bass in the middle, like this legit sounds like a professional soundtrack thingy :bulbaWave: amaaaaaazing workkkk~
  9. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

I guess smores are, just marshmallow and chocolate and graham cracker. Kinda unhealthy but they're good? Peanut butter and jelly on the other hand is an amazing combo, if you can find some of those ingredients in your area you should!!
  10. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

Wait wait why is it bad!? Like, wouldn't it be good on a smore? ...maybe not actually, but smores are good! Haven't had one in like 2 or 3 years
  11. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU (sorry to fill up your space cubone!)
  12. lisianthus

The Bone Zone

Although I don't know the legalistic parts of this, I think that that would also be the best course of action. ...Also, after 500 years of intensive guitar training I expect you to play like Ichika Nito himself lmao
Back
Top Bottom