Search results for query: *

1. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

there's a lot of reports coming in from there sometimes. easily maybe the most dramatic place we have here i think!!! spoooooooky
  2. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Wow, so you get to do school in August!!! I have around 3 weeks left....!!
  3. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Short ones are good too! Like this! ...History is a good class! As long as I'm not memorizing dates and names, I'm relatively good to go? Maybe?
  4. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

I've absolutely noticed it as well. I think part of it could be the fact that the game discussions have been heating up as of late, basically. There have been other people who haven't posted very much or at all in the game discussions forums, but have been VERY active...actually basically just...
  5. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Oh as for me, that used to be the case with school computers and I took a 3monthlong hiatus last summer, but now we get to keep ours over the summer, neat! So...luckily I'll still be on here lol. Glad you'll still be here, but that does suck!! Maybe you can like...stock up on ideas over the...
  6. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

....That reads like an early-1900s book maybe? Not using Biblical language, but something in the middle of that and modern speech. Whoa!
  7. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Oh my god I remember that book. Yessssss!!!
  8. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Why Neyo doesn't like black licorice: a short essay by me It doesn't taste sweet like the red kind, also the red kind is more colorful than the black kind, also the red kind is liked by more people. ...is there grape licorice...?
  9. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

All Incineroar are bad bipedals, and all bad bipedals are Incineroar. I'm OK with most of them, like Delphox was OK! but...yikes Incineroar was bad. Also I hate playing against them in Smash
  10. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Wooooooooooooooooooooo~ ...uh oh ...I really don't think it's all that controversial, I think I'm like the only one who likes black licorice. Maybe. (lol) OMG I REMEMBER THAT ONEEEEE
  11. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

My friends are drained with AP. I'm lucky to only take one next year...
  12. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Math rock=cerebral gameplay involving zoners and b-reverse (lol)
  13. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Nonononononononono I have a mathrock playlist SPECIFICALLY for playing Smash lmao. I think music in general just helps, maybe!??????????
  14. lisianthus

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

This is still very good to know, though, (lol)
Back
Top Bottom