Search results for query: *

1. L

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

its nature is timid and the moves will be thunderbolt, shadow ball, Hydro pump is either trick or rain dance!
  2. L

i have 3 rotoms i need you opinion which one is good one: a) 26/14/27/31/26/31 b)18/26/31/31/31/28 c)19/19/31/31/27/31 rotom wash form!
  3. L

3 questions i am thinking of building a team just purely on electric pokemon any suggestion? so far i come up with electivre,electross(eel), jolteon, note no legendary pokemon. as for jolteon i dont know if i should get a dw jolteon or volt absorb?
  4. L

i need your opinion i got axew with iv 31 atk and 31 speed and is adamant i dont know any good moves for it so far i got brick break, earthquake,and i need a dragon attack i am stuck between dragon claw or outraged what is ur opinion?
  5. L

i am playing pokemon heartgold right now and i need lots of battle points for moves for my pokemon i need 216 battle points what is the quickest way to earn battle points if you have an answer plz vm me i rarely come here to check thought...
  6. L

for resisting electric is ground type fire and ice there is no resists that i know of!
  7. L

for amulet coin if i attach to a pokemon does tat pokemon have to particpate a battle earn more money or does it just have to be on the team?
  8. L

my pokemon are lvl 80 i want to get them lvl 100 any good place to train to get good level? and i am running out of money too! also i am using heartgold!
  9. L

what is best methods of finding a iv 31 speed? aka electabuzz... would catch lots of electabuzz and find its characteristic "alert to sound" or would catch 1 electabuzz and breed till there is no tmw until u find a elekid with alert to sound and nature speed+?
  10. L

how does the plant work i am so lost now i know battling certain pokemon increase ev point but what is the point of the plant if it decrease the ev point!
  11. L

ev wipe berry? question do i battle the pokemon with the ev point? example sp.atk find a high lvl golduck get my lvl 1 pokem switch and he gain a lvl while holding the item!
  12. L

then how do you know if ur pokemon iv? i been breeding lots of pokemon with adamant nature and been trying to likes to trash about characteristic still no luck!
  13. L

so wat about nature/characteristic doesnt that help alittle?
  14. L

what is the best way of training your pokemon? nature/characteristic or nature/ ev training + items?
Back
Top Bottom