Search results for query: *

1. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted now Pokemon Language is called English. While 'old English' is called Pokemon Language. I wish for a new car.
  2. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here's your $200.000 bill. #realityhurt I wish for some apples
  3. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Then they choose to stop producing any pokemon game. Cause noone play pokemon anymore cause it's oldschool and lame. I wish for a kiwi chick.
  4. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Here you go... GRANTED I wish for this cold to get away.
  5. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now the paradox will start consume ur own existance. I wish for a piece of world!
  6. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, here your puppy the name is 'scary claws'. I wish I'm a billionaire.
  7. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, *sent ^back to school. Now do your homework! I wish I have my own home..
  8. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. This is one dollar for you. Since I need to sent them using my paypal account, 9.5 dollar will be charged to you. I wish for a white Christmas in my city.
  9. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

*granted* now your laptop screwed so tight till you can't open them. Sorry btw, I was too busy corrupted wishes till I forgot to wish... :p I wish for your to not granted my wish.
  10. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

*granted* now you can lie as long as you want but no one believe you
  11. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You have infinite amount of Stamina to trade with 1000 years of freedom. You working 24 hours a day 7 days a week without paid, stop or eat at Malagaxy Mine! Ohh, and even though you can work fine without fail because your infinite stamine, you still will be older and keep alive for...
  12. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted you now have a perfecrly functionable Super Smash Bros the original for 3ds. But not on your 3ds, on mine... AND I WON'T LET ANYONE PLAY!! I wish I can teleporting.
  13. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted now your Shiny Snubbul evolved to Shiny Granbull I wish I have vulpix plushies
  14. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted you were 10 years and 1 second old, 2 seconds now. Please don't be MarioMiner
  15. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here I booked you 2 tickets to Indonesia. You can also bring your wifey or anyone. But I don't know how visa and passport work... and my cousion Steven accidentally rip your Pass.... photo. Oh also you still need to pay for the tickets I wish I can fly
  16. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But wait... my cousin Steven never have had Mega Char X. He even never have 3ds. I wish MarioMiner is explode.
  17. lovandra

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Give phoenixon a sparkling Ruby ring with 'Omega' tag and a sparkling Sapphire ring with 'Alpha' tag. Both are fake and too small for his fingers. I wish I have mini Poyo.
Back
Top Bottom