Search results for query: *

1. lovandra

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

If you like Back to Nature I suggest GBA games. I never try any of Wii game too. Magical Melody also good... And I also strongly suggest A Tale of Two Town, they also out for 3ds version, and also sold on eshop. (You need to meet Mama Howard :3. I recall how we really idolized him back on fogu)...
  2. lovandra

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I prefer RF than HM too since RF 1 is out. I even hate the gathering things on HM cute and HM island series, and even consider to not continue HM series at all. It was Grand Bazaar that took me back to be HM fangirl. Blow to spinning the...
  3. lovandra

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread But I feel the vibe of HM Back to Nature n64 on the TLV's video. Which is my very first HM game.. And make me hype, little bit...
  4. lovandra

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I like getting money... I restart my Two Town game several times to try best strategy to gain much money, so I don't feel the problem here... Money always my objective on HM's game *sparkling eyes*. Ohhh this is HM/RF thread... RF 4...
  5. lovandra

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I don't know this thread is exsist. I won't judge TLV before they are ready. For me, Natsume seems have a nice concept for the gameplay. I don't play minecraft, but the concept, I guess is to replace mining concept that was part of HM...
Back
Top Bottom