• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lovandra

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I meant business casual, not totally informal clothes. Something comfy and colorful and not only suits, blazer, or shirts with monochromatic colors.
  2. lovandra

I rarely wear business attire even when I work at a place that need me to wear one. We can always bend the rules little bit XD
  3. lovandra

Maybe not... maybe... maybe... You'll never know..
  4. lovandra

Yeah, for standard of this forum, I also feel so old. XD.
  5. lovandra

My emotions would be CATS!!
  6. lovandra

One of the battle is too forced, 'weak', too long... irrational and served more as marketing purpose than actual storyline. The other part of the movie is quite good. But not awesome imo, only good. The best part of the movie is Jesse Eisenberg.
  7. lovandra

I just watched Superman vs Batman yesterday. Anyone watch it yet? I read many good reviews but not really agree about them ^^;. The really good part of the movie is the last 30 minutes of it.
  8. lovandra

One of my student's mom post this on her instagram: My #child is not a #statistic, not a number, not a #diagnosis, but a #person with#different #abilities taking on a #difficult #world. She #proves #everyday that she is a #miracle and that she will never ever give up. I am her #voice and she is...
  9. lovandra

I'm an escape avoidance so my fear is to be hurt.. emotionally, I think XD. I'm fine with friendship but have a problem when it turn into relationships.
  10. lovandra

I'm the opposite. I'm fine get my blood drawn but I hate to get shoot for any kind of medications.
  11. lovandra

I hope for June to come too. By that time I'll already finish my contract on my current school, so I can teach on a closer school from my parent's house.
  12. lovandra

I will post here cause I will assume RM doesn't exist until Halloween. Food is good. Food is nice. OTB full of foods now.. *noms*
  13. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I've never seen snow.
  14. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I dont do brand. Most of them not affordable to me though. I just wear shoes that fit and comfortable to me.
  15. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I think we go round in circle here... I don't dissagree in anything you said actually. I just want to state that media can be dangerous for kids. Ohhh, and I also forget... we are from different country, right? Maybe we have different...
  16. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 All I can said is Children is really fragille to Media. Especially when they watch them at early age when they usually have 'no border' to 'good' or 'bad' things. Violence/ No-Violance. All they have in their mind to differ their preferace...
  17. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 There is a different between not experiece and unintelligent. I said they have not much experience and have no 'border' to many things like 'like', 'dislike', 'good' or 'bad'. Parent, envioroment, teacher, and other significant other play...
  18. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Children are moody and yes they have swing mood and can said, 'I like it today and I dislike it tommorow'. You can't force them and intestly told them everything. But there is ways to show them that somethis is fun and relativelly let them...
  19. lovandra

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 That will never happened. I think there will be higher probability of me NOT having kids at all rather than I'll have kids that won't like pokemon. I making fortune by teaching kids on preschool and kindergarden age and I can be little bit...
Back
Top Bottom