Search results for query: *

1. lovandra

Generation VII confirmed!

I hope Strange Souvenir don't play a major role on SM. Or if soo, we can also get them easily from the game. Cause I just reset my X game for my brother and lost my items and I doubt my brother will talk enough to the tourist to get it T.T and I simply don't have luxury to replay it again...
  2. lovandra

Now I'm almost certain that the bird will be based on Yellow/Red Cardinal Bird that I heard pretty common on Hawaii
  3. lovandra

#TeamRocket#TeamRowlet
  4. lovandra

I think our 'major' rival is our other self. I recall in the girl fight, we fight a stronger type... but that happen on 2 scenes so.. not really sure...
  5. lovandra

Diving will be back... And it will be better than on ORAS... XD
  6. lovandra

I recall back on XY, I though we would get realistic map based on their first? trailer. But they only put the camera? closer for some area... and I hate it.. So I don't think this confirmed anything.. yet? I personally, will be happy for more realistic graphic but I will hate it if this means...
  7. lovandra

From what I read on Pokemon Official web about our new starter... The battle style *or at lease animation?* possible will be awesome... Or at lease they will be fun on the anime... I think </3
  8. lovandra

I wont complain too much about the graphic. It seems evolve from ORAS but still feel not too different from ORAS.
  9. lovandra

I agree the island is sooo smaall.. But this is officially based on Hawaii so we will get islands I think.
  10. lovandra

Yay finally.. JST 21.00 = 19.00 for me So 18 hours 47 minutes for now XD
  11. lovandra

I also dont think Team Flare will return. With so many hate that they get..
  12. lovandra

I see the 'pokemon' on different perspective. The 'hand' is the head. And they have very long 2 fingers. So dark-fighting type pokemon.. Or Psychic-Fighting type pokemon.. Or simply a Mega Aipom.
  13. lovandra

Can't see the pic or opening the link... That sited is banned from my country... T_T
  14. lovandra

That house looks more like a dorm than a hotel. I think that like a park.. I can see silhouette of white chair on top of the transparent blue.. That one house really remind me to kos2an *kinda like dorm* around Malaysia. Looks from the Jeep. That building is maybe build on Mountain area and...
  15. lovandra

Did you talking about this one?
  16. lovandra

I want to be a dreamer but my realistic side tell me that next time Mega stone will be able to be bought at stores... as a super common regular evolution stones.
  17. lovandra

I think that's Freesia Flower. It's also written on the web... Iirc Freesia is natively from South Africa.
  18. lovandra

But we get ORAS, as a part of generation 6 game. So we not only having 1 game through 3 years period. Also, imo, all of this argument is just because no 3rd version for XY. Because Gen 7 game not come too fast... We always get around 3 years for new generation to come. They just released...
  19. lovandra

I don't think people want GF to copy from other franchises.... We just ask for GF to learn from other franchises some lessons that can be learned by them. Pokemon is original game, with a huge brand and so, as original as it can be. And they need to keep developing and not lose to other...
  20. lovandra

I think every games always have some aspect, especially on the story that kept stay same for a long time. Extremely change that part can make the game lose their identity. Still, imo, that doesnt mean a game can't be improved while still following formula that was familiar by the fans. Altered...
Back
Top Bottom