• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lucarioknight56

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Snuggle Tier List I actually did something similar to that in my story, Unequivocant, where the human-turned-Pokemon kept their memories, and their was a really nice giant Pokemon as a companion--in my case, a Golurk. Everything else was somewhat different, but still...good ideas.
  2. lucarioknight56

I am back from the grave! ... Seriously though, I've been inactive for an obnoxiously long time, and it's high time I get back into the swing of things! I was hit by a combination of a continual headache and a shift into a gaming mood. I tend to shift between primary interests every few months...
  3. lucarioknight56

As some of you might know, I've been going through some pretty miserable headaches for the past couple months, and I've tried multiple things to try and resolve them. My back and shoulders have also been feeling tense, so I had my dad and brother check it out. They found some pretty big knots...
  4. lucarioknight56

I'm starting to get back into writing every day, which is something I haven't been able to do for the past couple of months. Haven't managed to write at least a thousand words until yesterday, so I'm not quite back to my old self. Still, I'm nearly past all the difficult stuff to write in this...
  5. lucarioknight56

I want to get my writing schedule back in gear. This past I've barely written anything aside from outlines and Unequivocant rewrites since June, and I had previously written at least 6 thousand words a week! I know I can return to that sort of speed, but I won't be posting as often as I was...
  6. lucarioknight56

On another note, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. Got my neck realigned at the chiropractor to help sort out my headaches, been eating more greens, and I've been taking some Vitamin B12 and D3 supplements to alleviate any potential deficiencies. I've also been soaking my feet in an...
  7. lucarioknight56

My story, PMD: Unequivocant, goes a little into religion and philosophy if that's adult for you. I don't mention anything by name persay, but the influences are definitely there.
  8. lucarioknight56

My fog has since developed into more of a headache, but I think that has to do with my body getting back used to a healthier diet. A sort of purge of undesirable stuff, so to speak, especially since I've been drinking a lot more water than I usually do, alongside going to the bathroom more...
  9. lucarioknight56

I've been dealing with a bout of brain fog for these past few months, so it's been hard to do anything creative, especially writing. It's just hard to focus and put scenes together like I could while I was working over the summer. I've determined that I want to make a balance between working on...
  10. lucarioknight56

I'm getting my races and world all built up for my new original fantasy. I'm planning on making it actual publishable material, but just so I don't feel completely isolated, I might make a little episodic series to practice writing about these races, along with executing some ideas that aren't...
  11. lucarioknight56

Been going through some things involving my writing, along with college work. I'll probably talk about it more come Sunday.
  12. lucarioknight56

I've not been writing much lately, mainly because I never feel like I can imagine anything for my stories. It's rather depressing, but I think I've narrowed down why I can't seem to write much now: I'm without my writing space. I've been in a college apartment for a month-and-a-half now, and in...
  13. lucarioknight56

Original. Ultra Sun might have more features, but Sun has a better narrative. I guess it depends on what you look for in a Pokemon game, but I still think the original is superior even without the extra bits of content.
  14. lucarioknight56

I think my story is being hit on fanfiction by sockpuppet accounts claiming to be part of a forum called 'Critics United'. They're all signed the same way, down to saying I should check the forum for 'informations' and they signed with 'Critics United member.', including the period! All the...
  15. lucarioknight56

While I don't necessarily deal with any of that in my own life, I do lack a bit in...shall we say, social graces. In particular, I'm horrible at small talk and often talk to far too much length about a singular subject, mostly due to my hyperfocus tendencies and good memory. While yes, it leads...
  16. lucarioknight56

Same here. Sprints don't work with me since I always think I won't have enough time to go into the detail I want to.
  17. lucarioknight56

Yeah, that's part of the reason I purposefully refuse to use most Google products. There's usually good alternatives on my Android phone, such as using Microsoft. It's better than using Apple's bizarre ecosystem, but I feel like I'm cheating by using a device used by one of the companies I...
  18. lucarioknight56

Personal cliches? Hmm...probably using Lucario and Zoroark as main characters in all my PMD stories. I plan to diversify after I'm done writing my current planned stories, so it's a work in pogress.
  19. lucarioknight56

Forums, I find, are better communities to be posting a work since you can receive critiques for your writing and know where you need to improve; there's not really a suitable alternative out in the publishing world, or even Fanfiction. The closest you can get is having a betareader or...
  20. lucarioknight56

Most of the time, I don't care as much. But when it comes to infinitives and 'is/are', it really makes me want to pull the grammar card on them. I really don't know how ten-years-worth of English card have failed to teach people on the proper usage of them! Wait, hold on, the classes have...
Back
Top Bottom