Search results for query: *

1. lucarioknight56

COMPLETE: [Teen] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Unequivocant

The four removed chapters have now been reposted, and this thread shall be moved to the archives! Thanks for all of your support, and I hope you will join me in PMD: Twilit Destinies!
  2. lucarioknight56

I haven't done much writing lately save for preparing the first chapter of Twilit Destinies for posting, mostly because I've been sick with a cold and a muddled mind. But as I've been trying to think of what I want to write, I've come to a realization about the sequel, Legacy of Equivos...
  3. lucarioknight56

All chapters of Unequivocant have now been revised and updated! Please read the first post to see what these changes are, and if you so choose, read them for yourself! Almost no chapter was untouched, especially on the villain's side. With that, this story will be moved to the archives on...
  4. lucarioknight56

Note: I had a lot more to say, but an accidental click led to me losing all of my multi-quotes. Of the reviews I've gotten so far, yours is the only one that calls out the religious aspect of it for being bad. And if you think that's the only problem, then that's fine. I don't want to talk...
  5. lucarioknight56

Alright, I know I said I would have the changes up today, but the rewriting has taken a little longer than expected. I'll try to have them up by Friday morning, but I can't guarantee anything. Just know that Arthus has a lot more focus as the villain with these changes, and some more character...
  6. lucarioknight56

I'm nearly finished with my edits through Act 3, and I aim to be finished with them by Sunday, along with the first chapter of Legacy of Equivos: Culmination of Worlds, and, later, Twilit Destinies! However, when reviewing potential changes, I came across a rather strange fact that ultimately...
  7. lucarioknight56

Agreed, and this almost makes me want to give it a different title than 'PMD', and relegate it to being more of a descriptor than anything. Yeah, outside of the Pokemon theme, this would be pretty usual fare. But thanks to Pokemon and the efforts I made to make the plot interesting, I try to...
  8. lucarioknight56

@canisaries Sorry for the extremely late reply, but I love what you did with Arthus! In the story he technically has some streaks of whitish-grey fur due to his age, but it's a perfectly understandable mistake and nothing you should lose sleep over. Now onto the reason I am posting. I've...
  9. lucarioknight56

Thank you for your comments, @canisaries. I have revised the final scene of Chapter 31 to reflect your concerns, and hope that it feels more natural now. After the awards are over, I will transfer all of Act 5 into a new story, which I will call The Legacy of Equivos: Culmination of Worlds...
  10. lucarioknight56

I can sum up my response to this in four words: I agree with you. What ended up originally as a single chapter ballooned into five, and there is still so much more to detail here. I really wouldn't mind creating a sequel to this story starting from Chapter 27 onward, even tossing in a backstory...
  11. lucarioknight56

Chapter 31: Epilogue [This chapter has been removed. Thank you for reading this story.]
  12. lucarioknight56

Upon further thought, I have determined that it will be impossible for me to have the detail I want in the epilogue if I attempt to write it today alone. I will have to delay it to tomorrow, but Unequivocant should be fine for the awards even if it doesn't have chapter 31.
  13. lucarioknight56

Unfortunately, it looks like I won't have the final chapter written in time for people to review. However, I do have a chance of getting it posted before the nomination period is over. Sorry to disappoint, but those are the current circumstances. Also, I posted the changes to Chapter 30...
  14. lucarioknight56

Yeah, I don't have much of a medical background like you or Ambyssin do, so I'll go ahead and implement this sort of thing. Well...what other way would Razor refer to him? He wouldn't really know names, but he has to have some way to refer to Hanson. Off the top of my head, this reminds me of...
  15. lucarioknight56

Threadmarks: Chapter 30: Exodus

Chapter 30: Exodus Down at the docks, Erica sat on her suitcase, tapping her feet against its side. She bundled her coat tightly around her, the breeze growing stronger on the shore. The five docks remained free of ships, with only the Wingull perched underneath them any indication of activity...
  16. lucarioknight56

Now, I know everyone is looking forward to chapter 30 tomorrow, it being the end of the story and all. But, unfortunately, it isn't ready. And I don't think it will be until at least Saturday. I've gotten two part-time jobs at once, with one of them leading to me staying up later and ultimately...
  17. lucarioknight56

@canisaries Yeah, I can see your point. I'll make the change. @Ambyssin I like that line. Might make a few changes, but I think that portrayal of Hanson, alongside the dialogue changes I made in their confrontation, will do some good. I'll post the changes later today. Thanks for your reviews.
  18. lucarioknight56

Thanks for your suggestions, @canisariess. I'll make sure to implement them into the revision. I envision it more as this type of can. I forgot to show its movement to the ceiling, so sorry about that. Hmm...I see your point. I mean it to be a more gradual turn-around, like he's maybe...
  19. lucarioknight56

It is, in a sense. As portrayed before, Hanson usually keeps his Pokemon stored away, but when things get serious--and personal--he takes them out, and the battle-ready days of his youth start coming into play, where he's just ready for a battle at every turn. Thanks. I had to change the final...
  20. lucarioknight56

Threadmarks: Chapter 29: Realization

Chapter 29: Realization The elevator doors of Facility D’s second floor split apart, revealing Hanson’s glowering face. He strode to the module on the far side of the room, weaving around the crates of materials. Most of the scientists, engineers and guards had left, leaving only a fraction of...
Back
Top Bottom