• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lucarioknight56

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Didn't get much chapter writing done today, but I expanded my plot outline to be more detailed, along with consolidating some chapters to help the story flow better. All for the better, hopefully.
  2. lucarioknight56

Finishing up my revisions to Unequivocant, and I aim to post the first chapter to my new story before the end of the week. Just a little bit longer...
  3. lucarioknight56

Nearly finished with my rather major revisions to the villain plotline of Unequivocant. In a way, I'm glad that it took a couple months, to an extent, because I've been able to implement more ideas I wouldn't have thought of until now. Three chapters to go, and then it's finally off to some...
  4. lucarioknight56

I've been making a lot of revisions to Unequivocant. Not so much plot changes as the way I narrate thoughts and revising some scenes to either give them greater plot importance or to tone down the personalities. I am approaching the point where I need to start making some rather drastic...
  5. lucarioknight56

Been busy making changes to Unequivocant's early chapters and getting ready to post them. I notice that I often said in narration what my protagonist, Lawrence, was thinking, rather than actively showing his thoughts and actions, like I did later in the story. That, along with some personalities...
  6. lucarioknight56

Outlined a bit today. It's honestly been slow for me thanks to some work/life imbalance I'm having, but I hope to be properly writing again soon.
  7. lucarioknight56

Over the last few days I wrote the entire outline for my prequel story to Unequivocant, known as PMD: Twilit Destinies. Once I get two other stories planned out, it's off for some well-deserved reviewing.
  8. lucarioknight56

Wrote around 2000 words of the epilogue to Unequivocant; by tomorrow, it should be finished. Hard to believe that I started this story in October. Now I'm nearly ready to start planning my next story.
  9. lucarioknight56

Been busy and tired with some new jobs I took. The next chapter of Unequivocant is coming along slowly but surely. I just hope I can have it finished by the end of tomorrow. Doesn't help that I'm being distracted by ideas for my next story, PMD: Legends Awakened. I'm in that transition phase...
  10. lucarioknight56

I'm hoping to get a two-thousand-words-a-day schedule going so I can work on my Pokemon stories as well as my original works. I'd like to be published someday, but I can't forego the ideas have for the universe I've created. Hopefully I can manage to make it work...had some good progress on...
  11. lucarioknight56

Wrote 2700 words of outlining for my penultimate chapter and I am really looking forward to write it out properly!
  12. lucarioknight56

@unrepentantAuthor It helps that I had a deadline; I usually post every Saturday, but I had to delay that to Sunday. That aside, I take care to plan out what I want to write in my chapter by making an outline in the document and deleting portions as I write them. And this would be impossible...
  13. lucarioknight56

Wrote roughly 6000 yesterday, and it turned out to be pretty good quality! Only two chapters to go before I start planning out my next project.
  14. lucarioknight56

Haven't done much writing at all this week, outside of assembling instructions for a game I designed. Bit of a dilemna for me considering I have to havve a chapter up today...time for a marathon write, if I can manage it. @unrepentantAuthor If you want to write on your phone, I'd highly...
  15. lucarioknight56

Well on my way to finishing the chapter I'm working on. If I'm lucky, I might be able to finish my story by Monday! Then I can just plan and outline future stories while tackling a full-time job for the summer.
  16. lucarioknight56

Wrote a little bit today, but I've mostly been streamlining my Word and desktop setup so I don't have to navigate through clutter...and also reduce the number of distractions that plague them. It's been a bit of a problem. XD It doesn't help that I don't have music that fits the mood I'm trying...
  17. lucarioknight56

Was hoping to get more work done on Chapter 21 of my story, but given the scope of the edits for the chapter I just posted today, it looks like that will have to wait for tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take as long as I think it will. It'll probably be around 2000 words, give or take.
  18. lucarioknight56

Been busy making changes to a bunch of chapters of Unequivocant to have plot points make better sense and also flesh out the backstory of another character. It's now the second time I've had to do something like this, and I'll hopefully not have a third.
  19. lucarioknight56

Had my best day writing in weeks! Finally managed to write 1000 words, and I plan on writing another before the night's through...along with a couple last-minute reviews.
  20. lucarioknight56

Got a few hundred words written. I'm writing an important part of my story, and I know where I want it to end up...but it's hard to get myself there. Maybe its the sugar buzz in my head thanks to the soda I drank, or the music I'm listening to isn't doing the tone justice, but its been hard. At...
Back
Top Bottom