• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lucarioknight56

DISCUSSION: Crafting a Setting

Thanks for the likes, everybody! I had a point brought up on Serebii that I thought you should know: while this guide is useful for external settings, internal settings, such as inside a building, were not accounted for! I will make an additional section detailing what should be described inside...
  2. lucarioknight56

DISCUSSION: Crafting a Setting

One of the most common things I make remarks on in a review is the setting, and seeing as there doesn't seem to be a discussion on setting or a tutorial of some sort, I decided that I wanted to create my own. Let me demonstrate my own setting description by taking from the third chapter of my...
Back
Top Bottom