Search results for query: *

1. lugia61617

What are your game headcanons?

I just thought of something to add to this; In the ancient past, Golett and Golurk actually were built in many types, but only the Ghost-Types survived to this day due to their longevity; when they "die" or run out of energy they effectively turn into rocks and thus, little evidence has been...
  2. lugia61617

To settle the Mew/Arceus debate, Mew is erroneously thought to be the ancestor of ALL pokemon; in truth, it was the first pokemon made by Arceus to populate the planet. This means that while it contains the DNA of Arceus (and thus all pokemon) due to its maker, legendary pokemon Arceus made or...
  3. lugia61617

Whenever the Pokedex mentions something that isn't normally possible, it is referring to an individual or group of individual specimens of a pokemon that have demonstrated such abilities, including: - A Tyranitar that levelled a mountain (possibly an example of a Giant Pokemon) - A Kadabra which...
  4. lugia61617

I think it makes perfect sense. The Murkrow Mafia are lead by the head Honchkrow.
  5. lugia61617

For another one of my headcanons; * Prior to the 'invention' of Porygon, Voltorb and most 'modern' artificial pokemon, wars were fought using Pokemon like battle companions - you would fight together, Pokemon fighting pokemon, man versus man. This is how wars stayed for a very long time, with...
  6. lugia61617

My headcanon on eating Pokemon is like this; Pokemon can and will be eaten, but the ones that are for culinary purposes are often bred specifically on farms to have low IVs and bad natures, meaning they are useless to trainers. Additionally, Pokemon as food can only be made by people with...
Back
Top Bottom