Search results for query: *

1. lugia61617

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition From what I understand, it was initially given to a small number of people, the idea being it will spread out naturally as people take their 3DSes with them. I believe they are rather overestimating people who aren't Japanese.
  2. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Wow. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or shocked that he became just as heartless as every normal trainer :P I'm sure he still holds on to his original team in a box or something though. Can't see him ditching them. Either way that's...
  3. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition No worries And yeah, that's why it concerned me. Being a Madoka magica fan I already knew the Spider Lily symbolism and shape, so it had me confused. I mean, if you never saw Wally again then maybe, but I think you can challenge him again...
  4. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Hm. I'm sure that's what they were going for, then. It would have been a bit ominous to have a flower that symbolised loss. That said, the two look very different on a google search.
  5. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition What flowers are those in the Wally battle at the end of VR? I'm thinking of Red Spider Lillies, but if that's the case then I'm a little concerned about the symbolism.
  6. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition When are you able to trade in ORAS? And also, are there any known limitations in trading between ORAS and X/Y pre-national pokedex? (I'd find out myself but my 2DS needs repairs and Ninty aren't taking bookings due to a warehouse fire)
  7. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition If it's anything like the originals, try checking the TV or pokenav after beating the E4.
  8. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Not strictly ORAS related but... Is it me or is Game Freak taunting Europe by giving us the 3DS themes while the rest of the world gets the actual game itself?
  9. lugia61617

On the S.S. Anne is an old man who says he's part of a (international I think) police force on the hunt for team rocket. Do you think this guy could potentially be Looker's mentor or predecessor? Random fan theory...
  10. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Fairly early on the two assistant people mention the Fairy type was recently discovered. One of them even shouts "IT TURNED THE WHOLE TYPE MATCHUP SYSTEM UPSIDE DOWN!". However, nobody else seems to care much.
  11. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) From what I understand tipping just attributes to a medal on the PGL.
  12. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I can't say for certain, but I would assume so.
  13. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Unless Dittos pass on the poke ball when bred with a male or female pokemon, then no.
  14. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) No, you have to trade for it.
  15. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Here's to hoping next generation they make it only check against your game language. I mean is it that hard to just remove offensive names in the language they are offensive to? "Trainer DEFAULT issues a challenge."
  16. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I didn't even know that was possible. I assumed if the battery died the console wouldn't work.
  17. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The friends will show up again as they come online while you are online - your pal parks are fine. Or should be.
  18. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The destiny knot will choose 5 stats from EITHER parent. So if you're only getting 3-4 IV children, then it keeps choosing only 3 or 4 stats from the 6IV Eevee. Try breeding the children with your 6IV Eevee to yield better results.
  19. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) After you return to him and report, yes. I don't recall how often he calls on you though.
  20. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I know what you mean but judging by Nidoqueen's appearance I'd say as a mammallian life form she's probably gone past menopause, as opposed to the more young-adult-like Nidorina.
Back
Top Bottom