• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread No offence. Yea about the ground resisting flying, I was drunk. No seriously I was, I said it a few posts before... :P But I was pretty sure sword dance was dragon type... o.0 Anyway if he takes substitute he will have a Charizard with no flame type move...
  2. M

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread All right I prefer not to go with the extremely powerful moves cause they usually have low accuracy or another counter effect. A moveset I suggest is: Flamethrower - Anything stronger than that and it sacrifices accuracy which makes these moves highly...
  3. M

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Anytime before lvl 43. I said that allreday... Personally for move-sets I do not use bulbapedia but for looking up specific moves and tutors bulba is first on the list.
  4. M

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Indeed and if you do choose to teach bite to jolteon then I would suggest a Fighting move (Super Punch or Super Kick, these are the names right?) to Nidoking as the 4rth move... I don't see what else you could use there.
  5. M

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team It's 8PM here and also I visited a Beer Brewery with some friends so... yea I think snorlax is yoru best choice and the other one would be Nidoking...
  6. M

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team It's 8PM here and also I visited a Beer Brewery with some friends so... yea I think snorlax is yoru best choice and the other one would be Nidoking...
  7. M

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team OK, I am drunk right now so excuse me if say something really stupid... I cannot give you a good move-set for Aerodactil as I have never used one in my team but I know it is one off the few Pokemon with such a high attacks speed in Red and Green.' For Nidoking...
  8. M

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team All right I suspect Legendaries are out of the question for now at least... I think the team is pretty solid. I personally would add Nidoking (or Nidoqueen if you prefer) as the last Pokemon. It is easy to raise, can learn a huge variety of moves, has decent...
  9. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Aright thanks man! ^^
  10. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I believe mewtwo can learn dark moves but I have already taught shadow ball to nidoking but i don't think it can learn fighting moves. Anyway it's my first time to actually include suicune in my team so I will try it out. Thanks.
  11. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I can't help you with your Typhlosion but about the corrections you said on my team I think I might have some things to say. Charizard: Forget Aerial Ace for Fly. - Fly is a bad move it gives the opponent the chance to switch poke to something...
  12. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. OK, so this is the Fire Red team and the moves of each pokemon I want to make. Plz look at it and see if you can help me improve I will also add some questions. I don't wanna bother with EVs allthough I know how they work I think it's too much...
  13. M

My Fire Red Team Open in any Ideas OK, so this is the Fire Red team and the moves of each pokemon I want to make. Plz look at it and see if you can help me improve I will also add some questions. I don't wanna bother with EVs allthough I know how they work I think it's too much trouble...
Back
Top Bottom