Search results for query: *

1. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Nah I am relaxing right now so I don't bother myself with that. I order the drinks when eimm starts
  2. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Sorry we are out of drinks right now, we do still have Candy if you are up for that?
  3. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Am I lazy for wanting sub outs to be threadmarks? I think that would make it a bit clearer regarding subs and such. But what do you think?
  4. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Nah the office WiFi is to slow and too unstable, but then again I am one 4g so for speed it doesn't matter and at home I prefere mobile over WiFi. That's because our appartements WiFi is really shoddy.
  5. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Okay I have 5Gb but I rarely get past 2Gb so for me it isn't that interesting then.
  6. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Hmm okay I thought about using it with the old forum but the new one works okay on my phone. Well I am not that thight on mobile data, maybe I'll check it out one day.
  7. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

But why use tapatalk? Is it any good
  8. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Jim bean, Jim bean ah there it is. Ah the water is already boiling, now we can make some tea. Here done, a black tea with a dash of sugar and with a shot of Jim Bean(whatever that may be) I hope you enjoy your drink.
  9. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Ow what would ya like then? I'll then see if we have it
  10. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Hmm had a rough day? Should I pour you a cup of joe?
  11. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

I am willing, if it is still available.
  12. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

The Ostrich is mine, her name is beanie.
  13. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

Is my life just boring or am I just too noisy for wanting popcorn qt with some mafia's. Just to discuss the game with the others who have died or even just spectators maybe even with all the night actions mentioned there :3. Well whatever.
  14. mariowie

The Situation Room 2.0

How cute but as Mijzelffan pointed out I am not new :d meowth that's right :3.
Back
Top Bottom