Search results for query: *

1. mariowie

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Our collection of MCU is mainly dvd for phase 1 and then we switched to blu-ray. We are now up to ant man and the wasp. We used that collection to get my little sister up to speed so we could take her to them in the cinema. I also would really like to add detective pickachu and dragonball...
  2. mariowie

I just saw that my account is 10 years old already, although I haven't been online much the last couple of years.
  3. mariowie

That depends on the car. But then again I wouldn't buy a car to appear richer.
  4. mariowie

Whoop whoop!!! I have finally found my old avatar :)
  5. mariowie

Nah only some bruises, yeah I hope so too. I would hate too drive long distances when the road are covered with snow.
  6. mariowie

Finaly it is weekend, this week the weather was really cold here. I also fell due to frozen roads.
  7. mariowie

Happy new year
  8. mariowie

What Will you ear this day mainly? I will eat "oliebollen" for Old Year's Day
  9. mariowie

New years resolutions don't work for me. If I want to do something different I should do it right away
  10. mariowie

I am really enjoying the holidays because my gf is back after 3 months of studying abroad. I would guess something with fireworks
  11. mariowie

So that was christmas, now looking forward to next week vacation
Back
Top Bottom