Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

Bruno is a nobody he barely interacted with, while Korrina is one of his friends.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Wait, really?
  3. marshiyanmisuta

What? You're the one who bring up Koharu here to made me explain the difference between those two cases.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

1. Takeshi already had many different pokémon. 2. Past is already written and done, future is full of possibilities.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

Considering he barely done anything with the pokémon he already own, I don't see much point in him catching it.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

If anything, Suicune got the short end of the stick: her TV appearances was amount to nothing, and her role in the movie was very small.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

Team Rocket should have got jobs in Pokémon School and Sakuragi Institute, in disguise, so they can be recurring characters and actually interact with other main characters without causing any trouble.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

It lost against a UB destroyer legendary with super effective attack. It matched him pretty well, considering Incineroar's battle records and type effectiveness,
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Other than suddenly turning into a powerhouse by killingmerging with other Meltan.
  10. marshiyanmisuta

For example?
  11. marshiyanmisuta

Did he?
  12. marshiyanmisuta

In the last episode of SM, Lilie should gave Satoshi her doll, which would explain how it magically appeared in his room. Hoshi should have appear too.
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Lot of personality? It was angry all the time.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Pottaishi wouldn't work as a walking pokémon either. And as you said, Shizariga is way too creepy looking for being a comedic pokémon.
  15. marshiyanmisuta

Lilie should rid of her Nihilego dress, which she wears for some reason. Really? Can we blame him though? I wouldn't evolve either if I would look like that. One of the most hilarious things about the show is their failure to showcase Elite Four, a.k.a. the guys you supposed to beat in order...
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Do the writers hates Ganbalilie thing or what? Everytime she wear that outfit and tries to be more competent, she ends up failing to accomplish anything. It's almost the end of SM and Lilie is going to be humiliated by her brother once again.
  17. marshiyanmisuta

Hikari should have defeat her main rival.
  18. marshiyanmisuta

I previously stated some of my doubts about that interview, still, it's interesting that we still don't know what's really inside of GS Ball. In Pokemon Crystal, when you place the ball in Serebii's shrine, a Serebii is summoned, but it's not actually came out of the ball and you need another...
  19. marshiyanmisuta

Except no one actually claimed that they won't appear.
  20. marshiyanmisuta

Team Flare plot isn't a big part of one of the main characters' storylines. And you're not counting them because?
Back
Top Bottom