• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

She appeared "so much" recently because: 20the anniversary of anime Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee promotion End of the show/Other characters are returned
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Togekiss evolve due to friendship and evolution stone, it's being a 3-stage doesn't mean it's powerful, and it was inexperienced in battles, that's why it had a hard time against Jessie in both of their battles and why Dawn used it in passive roles. They had better interactions outside of...
  3. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

More like a kid who pushed him back. And not like he was all nice in XY, remember how coldly he treated Serena at that time just because she was trying to talk to him?
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I've seen "Ash lost his spicy tongue after OS" complaint many times before, but it's my first time too that someone say that his AG and DP personalities were different. For me, he has the exact same personality in AG, DP and XY. In BW they tried to make him act like his OS self at start, but it...
  5. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

No, I'm talking about what happened when he's revealed as stopped being a doctor. In that episode her sisters were planning to leave again, much to Misty's frustrations, and still wasn't willing to take the helm of the gym. Regardless of what said in that episode, Misty left the gym by her own...
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Difference to what? When did this happen?
  7. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

That's literally what happened with Brock. Misty's goal was always traveling to be strong, she's forced to take care of the gym because her sisters were away.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Brock give up being a doctor to work as that girl's chief, currently he doesn't seem to have any goal or job other than traveling with his friends. Misty is no longer a gym leader either, she's a traveling trainer now due to being inspired by Ash's victory.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

1. He's no longer that. 2. Misty is already a trainer.
  10. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I still think he'll end up being some kind of veterinarian to truly master the pokémon.
  11. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I guess USUM ruined him too. Still, less terrible than the anime.
  12. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Did Faba from the games brainwashed and kidnapped Lilie to hide the fact that his tests on Ultra Holes accidentally traumatized her? Did he lied and manipulated Gladio into believing that his mother is responsible for what happened to Lilie?
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

"There is no such thing as a mother who doesn't love her child" :bulbaFacepalm:
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Kids' anime is too afraid to show evil parents.
  15. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

They even hidden her on the preview of her return episode. Everyone was making jokes about how people are delusional to expect her on a Hoenn and Sylveon episode.
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

They try too hard to emulate game designs. I feel the same way for Hikari's new eyes and hair.
  17. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

お前に俺の想い託したぜ 受け取ったぜ!ぜ取受 Alan: I entrust my feelings/thoughts to you. Satoshi: I accept them!
  18. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Ah, found it. Just a little drawing.
  19. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Wait, WHAT!? Such a thing exist?
  20. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Satoshi should have use the dream team* against Shirona. * Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Greninja, Lucario
Back
Top Bottom