Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Being objective had nothing to do with facts, because in dictionary there is four distinct definitions of "representing" and I use that to put doubt on the definition I disagree with, even though none of those four distinct definitions support my point. Yeah, no. I really hope you're not...
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Then you failed to give any reason for that. This again? Let me show you the difference: Rowlet fell asleep during the match, which result in a "fake defeat" = fact It was a case of bad writing to play with viewers emotions like that = opinion
  3. marshiyanmisuta

A disproven fact would stop being a fact. Is there a point in this wall of text? Doesn't seem the case.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts If you just keep saying same false statement in reworded wall of texts, I don't see any merit or worth in this discussion.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

No. Your opinions are not facts. Sad but true.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Claim was that defeat gives Rowlet an incentive to start taking battles more seriously, which is proved false by its victory is followed by a "lol fail" moment.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

Claiming that something is objectively bad is same as saying it's a 100 percent undeniable fact. No Youtube critic can change that. Problem with "can be assessed objectively" claim is that there is no answer regarding whose opinion should be regarded as objective truth: someone else can claim...
  8. marshiyanmisuta

I'm not sure what you mean by "one of those people," but comparing science and art criticism is definitely wrong. Soubds like a bunch of filibuster and Youtube drama to me. I would recommend you to not to listen Youtube critics, especially about things like objectivity. But you said that "fake...
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Doesn't that mean he was actually right about Mokuroh, and it was a KO after all? That's a big claim to say that your own views are some objective fact. ...So, what does it had to do with anything? Being lazy is its primary personality trait, so it was contradictory. Only because Satoshi...
  10. marshiyanmisuta

Not at all. It's a wholly subjective matter, basically objectively neither. It still doesn't explain the rationale behind their ability to distinguish sleeping pokémon from the defeated ones. I was talking about people who genuinely love it, not enjoying it in a ironic, "too bad it's...
  11. marshiyanmisuta

It's production began before the screenings of Movie 20. No? Original issue is whether it's pre-planned by a story meeting or not. What?
  12. marshiyanmisuta

Nothing surprising about that? They never showed him like that since OS. How can it be not surprising? And it shows that whole thing is part of a big plan.
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Did you see how sad looking Satoshi was after his defeat? It was very different from his usual self in the previous league defeats. It's a decision made in the new light of Satoshi's victory against Gladio. Whole thing is pre-planned. I guess Makoto and Souji were more popular than you assumed.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Why? I'm not calling objectively not bad either, and I'm not even saying that episode was not badly written, just trying to guess and rationalize their writing process. Point is, it's not had to be objectively bad, there is even people that may love it, so Dustin's point about "they wouldn't...
  15. marshiyanmisuta

You see...pokémon league is a continous event that take place in several episodes. These episodes are written by different people, but they had to be harmonious and connected with each other, since, for example, you can't have someone make Suiren lose to Mao when you're planning Guzma to battle...
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Also, most of the backlash was about Satoshi's fake defeat, which clearly not a story decision he made up himself.
  17. marshiyanmisuta

He has a connection with Kukui, but not Royal Mask.
  18. marshiyanmisuta

Should've called explosive birth.
  19. marshiyanmisuta

Again, using non-spoilery titles is not a bait. Neither of those titles are baits. We'll see about that... Attack will happen in the award ceremony.
Back
Top Bottom