Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

I still think BW was (barely) much more entertaining for me, in a general sense.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

That depends. XY league, for example, mostly surpassed as climax in this regard. And I very much doubt that his skills in SM league is a culmination of things he learned in Alola. About BW's many mistakes, don't think me as a fan of it, as BW is still the second to worst series in my opinion...
  3. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

Point was that leagues had an unduly effect, not that they're everything.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

I don't remember anything serious like that. Which episode? Even if it's the worst gym ever, Nimbasa Gym is still just one gym out of eight.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

I don't see it. If anything, BW was really not serious about any of its rivalries. Because its gym leader accepted it, and her words is apparently final? Same as how all SM trials had rules based on Island Kings' whims.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

But it only became widespread after the league. Of course, since XY was much more well-received compared to BW, so it's negative impact was relatively small. No one is saying that those parts of BW were great or good, or anything decent for that matter. But you admit that it's weird to point...
  7. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

For example,, BW only became "WORST SERIES EVER" after the league, and the fandom's reactions to XY turned from "BEST SERIES EVER" to "LOL, GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT" in a single episode.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

Pokémon Leagues always had an unduly effect on the fandom's views of different series, I never understand why, considering how little a part of it they were.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

Eh, the league is not everything. BW still had the worst league ever, yet, in my opinion, most of BW episodes are much more watchable than the most of SM episodes.
  10. marshiyanmisuta

BW or SM?

BW no question.
Back
Top Bottom