• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Gou became the voice of Pokédex, finally accomplishing his dream.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

I believe Nickdt himself was joking.
  3. marshiyanmisuta

Sounds already more interesting and better than what we got in MPM.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Congratulations. It's a good and fitting title.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

"Reevaluating their story" is about how he planned the miniseries, not about deciding whether or not they should be replaced by the new characters.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

He didn't say anything like that. EDIT: Also, something about Ash's possible return: https://twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1630745385106018304?s=20
  7. marshiyanmisuta

The anime doesn't seem to care about advertising the games anymore. They …ostly care about plushies and the merchandise that use pokémon.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

They have AU Ash now for that. That's assuming that they even need to appear when we barely get any appearances from the past gym leaders despite of all these remakes.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Yeah, that was what I suspected after seeing most of their coverage. I wonder though why they are doing an interview with the pokémon anime's director.
  10. marshiyanmisuta

What is the target audience of Otomedia?
  11. marshiyanmisuta

Pikachu and Farfetch'd were planned as speedsters while they focused on Dragonite and Lucario's physical strengths.
  12. marshiyanmisuta

How about this?
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Due to his connection to Ash.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Characters from old games are already barely used though.
  15. marshiyanmisuta

I don't think so. There is no reason for none of other members to not catch their own pokémon if they have chance to do it.
  16. marshiyanmisuta

That was actually something I was hoping for him for a long time, but then they gave it to Shinji as an ending instead.
  17. marshiyanmisuta

I disagree with that. With that reasoning, Plusle and Minun episode should be a Kanto episode because it takes place there, which makes no sense to me. Not to mention Galar games itself focused on Kanto pokémon due to nostalgia.
  18. marshiyanmisuta

It doesn't matter whether you like or whether they do a good job or not, point is Galar gets the most focus compared to other regions. Even Gengar, one of Satoshi's three Kanto pokémon, only allowed to get development by learning a Galar trick (Gigantamax) from a Galar gym leader.
  19. marshiyanmisuta

Problem is, Journeys is not a Galar anime same way DP is a Sinnoh anime, it's supposed to be a world series and the last series of Satoshi. They already focused on enough on Galar. And it didn't mean much when you say Gou's Galar staters didn't handled well, since they are his only pokemon that...
  20. marshiyanmisuta

Satoshi's league team is 2/6 Galar pokémon, Gou is paired with Galar pokémon. World Champion is from Galar, plurality of Satoshi's matches with people from Galar.
Back
Top Bottom