Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

In twitter there is some discussions about how removing japanese characters from the anime might be done due to Korean dubbers' wishes rather than 4Kids' policy of removing texts. The anime only started doing it after Korean embargo against pokémon ended too, which gives credence to these rumors.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

They also counted SM049 as the 1000th episode, by adding them and other specials.
  3. marshiyanmisuta

It's either a type of Kansai dialect or something close then.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Kasumi's line here is famous in japan. Also, it's 100th episode according to japanese commentators, which explains Satoshi's sudden nostalgia here.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

Dogasu, do Okido-hakase supposed to have an accent? His japanese sounds kinda different from others, and his original seiyuu's voice acting for him was noticeably different from the voice acting he had done for the narrator.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Yeah. Anime hair colours are more about a character's theme and personality.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

This is the only list I remember: https://web.archive.org/web/20200814000916/https://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/kanto/ep038.html
  8. marshiyanmisuta

I like how Mariya Ise sees Dedenne as Eureka's little sister, while Bulbapedia listed it as male.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

From Turkish dub:
  10. marshiyanmisuta

It's a recent development to not include texts in kids shows, and there is still many cartoons with english texts. Also, I think most of Thomas' target audience can't read.
  11. marshiyanmisuta

Lol Anyway, more interesting part of that tweet was how time on anime supposed to freeze on early summer. Does that mean Satoshi is still on his summer vacation? Alola Pokémon School and Gou/Koharu's school are summer schools?
  12. marshiyanmisuta

Yeah, I can see that now. I'm reporting you.
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Still no. If you claim something, then show me instead of repeating yes.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Still no.
  15. marshiyanmisuta

Not really, no.
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Well, no one is saying that they can't use screenshots for copytight claim. It's just less likely for them to make these claims. On the whole fair use matter, it's actually a myth that videos like Suede's protected by it. It's pretty common for Nostalgia Critic style video-reviews to get claimed...
  17. marshiyanmisuta

I never see Dan as someone romantically interested in Kasumi, he's more of a charming cool big brother type character, he even teased them about how they secretly care about each other. There is many anime youtubers, but they don't use episode clips, only screencaps...
  18. marshiyanmisuta

I feel the same way.
  19. marshiyanmisuta

What you said is kinda ironic, isn't it?
  20. marshiyanmisuta

Two things about Kabuto episode: PXTV, the channel that reporter is working for, is a based on TXTV a.k.a. TV Tokyo. As an archaeologist, I have to say that fossils are a specialty of paleontology.
Back
Top Bottom