Search results for query: *

1. matt0044

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

When it comes to writing characters, I sorta like to make them flawed in ways that real humans can be. Like someone who can uplift a depressed best friend with a rousing speech can be depressed to. I'm just sorta worried about doing it wrong or missing the mark. If you get my meaning...
  2. matt0044

I had a similar idea except the reader transmits the move to the Pokemon who picks it up via brainwaves. Great minds think alike, huh? In my fic, TMs and HMs are very rare and elusive though, given out by League officials like Gym Leaders only mostly. So the process is to be hardly shown.
  3. matt0044

When it comes to battles, I intend to start out small but then get better and better (makes sense since my main character starts out as a rookie). Yet I'm scared about boring my readers without any "flashy" epicness right out the gate…
  4. matt0044

With Team Plasma, I intend to write the grunts as clearly hypocritical yet like any other person who just happened to be suckered in by Ghetsis's way with words. It's to sorta show the consequences straw men fallacies and groupthink can have. I wondering what I else can do with it.
  5. matt0044

I'm sorry. That was a horribly anxiety attack I had.
  6. matt0044

I'm scared... My current BW fic is a pilot for the time being features Bianca and Cheren in their usual role of childhood friends to Hilda. For my next version, I intend to change that to them being from Team Plasma. Yet... I'm scared that people will react with, "why did you mess with...
  7. matt0044

Re: Tournament or straight to the Elite Four Same would apply if it was a conventional tournament but yes, they kinda would. They know they can't just waltz in and demand to battle the Elite Four, especially when there's a set date. There are Nurses and Doctors on standby to heal the...
  8. matt0044

Re: Tournament or straight to the Elite Four No, because: 1. That'd be seen as cheating and highly discouraged. 2. There's a time limit as to when you can make it to the end of the road. 3. Most Trainers will want to toughen up their teams as a warm up for the Elite Four. Those who care about...
  9. matt0044

Re: Tournament or straight to the Elite Four Dunno about the wild Pokemon but I had in mind that Victory Road would be a system of caves that constantly intersect and at those intersections, Trainers are likely to meet and battle. The loser is eliminate while the winner moves forward (with a...
  10. matt0044

Tournament or straight to the Elite Four This is something I've been mulling over for a while for my BW journey fic: should I let their be a tournament to see who faces the Elite Four or take it out in favor of skipping to the Elite Four? Maybe Victory Road could serve as a sort of elimination...
Back
Top Bottom