Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks Shiny Celebi :)
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Just a quick question as I've never tried this before: If I press B on the evolve screen, when one of my Pokemon want to evolve, will I have a chance to evolve it again?
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It's probably just me, when my opponent threw it out it just looked different, facially, to what I remembered, probably just me though :). Sorry, just realised I didn't actually answer your question :), when I first saw it I thought it...
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) After not having played Pokemon since Gen 1, I came across an Arcanine during Wi-Fi battling recently, and was surprised to find GameFreak have changed Arcanine's appearance. It used to look like this -...
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Sorry, ignore that :), it is the Quick Claw, I just battled someone else who used it and it did have that visual effect :).
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can anyone help me with this Item question : I was recently battling someone online and they were using a one-use item that let their Pokemon move first. It wasn't a Quick Claw, as there was a graphical effect(identical to the visuals seen when...
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ok, thanks Norzan :).
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Just a quick question regarding Sunny Day effects if anyone can help - During the five turns of sun provided by Sunny Day, is the damage inflicted on an opponent by Fire Spin's after effects boosted, as well as the direct damage caused by Fire...
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks Paleo :)
  10. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Hi all, it's been a while since I posted on the forum, life had to get in the way of my Pokemon sessions :(. During the amount of time I spent here and there on Pokemon X, I've managed to create a team of IV + EV trained Pokemon. However I...
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks Norzan, I'm surprised I didn't smash anything up in frustration as my Pokemon were slowly being tortured with Leech Seed :(
  12. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Hi there. I just hace a quick question regarding Cottonee...Does it have any abilities that allow it to always move first? I just had a rating battle against a level 1 Cottonee that outsped all of my Pokemon, two of which have high base Speed...
  13. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks Norzan, that explains it :). The Pokemon in question was caught in Kalos.
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me with something - I visited the Pokemon Global Link website, and clicked on the link to 'Season 3 Rating Battles', and took a look at the rules. This is what has confused me, it says - You can...
  15. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thanks for the explanation :) When I was trying to think of reasons why they did it, I did think the most logical reason was because he was so powerful in Gen 1. On the change from Gen 1 to Gen 2 - Were HP, Attack, Defense, Special, and...
  16. M

Gyarados(Gen 1 - Gen 6) I wasn't sure where to post this as it applies to both Gen 1 and the more recent Gen's :) I've said in a few of my past posts that the last Pokemon games I played were the Gen 1 games, and I've recently returned to them at Gen 6. I was training up a...
Back
Top Bottom