Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Question will it work if the level is the same?
  2. M

Question I was doing some blissey base training and my primal kyogre used sheer cold and it said that the bliss was unaffected. Is this because of primordial sea or some ability Blissey has
  3. M

What is this? I found this on google images and was wondering what it could be. Could it be related to the souvenir thing? Sorry that the pic is so small. Just click on it.
  4. M

Re: Problem yeah you do
  5. M

Re: Problem We both already did that You go on the ss tidal from lilycove to slateport or vice versa. When you are on the ship, go left until you get to the outside of the ship. It is next to some lady at the top
  6. M

Problem I want to trade with my cousin who lives in California who has pokemon x. I want to trade with my pokemon alpha sapphire game. Do I have to streetpass him to make him my friend or is there another way.
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition ok thx
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I just battled spiritomb in Sea Muaville. Since i made it faint,what do i have to do to get it back inside that room
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition OMG THANK U SO MUCH I FOUND IT THANK U SO MUCH:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::banana::banana::banana::banana:
  10. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition What do you mean?
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I didn't catch Kyogre during the story of AS. after the delta episode, i beat the elite four again and went back to the cave of origin. It still wasn't there. Went to the seafloor cavern. Wasn't there
  12. M

Kyogre I didn't catch Kyogre during the story in AS. I beat the elite 4 again and i went back to the cave of origin. It Wasn't there. How do i get it bak into the cave?
  13. M

Re: SS Tdal Thx bro it worked
  14. M

SS Tdal I was looking up stuff on bulbapedia when i came across the fact that the blastoisinite is on the ss tidal. But whenever i try to go on it, i transports me to the place i choose. But i don't actually get to walk on the boat. Can somebody help me:-(
Back
Top Bottom