Search results for query: *

1. M

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Unless Fujisaku writes 139 too (Omode and Fujita wrote both parts of Ash vs Sawyer and Ash vs Alain respectively)
  2. M

Pretty sure the dialogue here isn't the dialogue in the actual episode (in last week's preview apparently they had Guzma yell at Golisopod for eating his takoyaki)
  3. M

I can see him being angry at his loss but then Plumeria and the grunts being like "Boss, you were amazing! Next time you'll pummel him for sure!" or something like that
  4. M

What about the tag fight against viren's cronies?
  5. M

Pikachu and Rockruff/Lycanroc yes, but Rowlet was essential in the first 2 trials and grand trials while litten only participated in 1, they were portrayed as equals during the ultra space fight, then Litten evolved and got slightly more focus from the 2 battle royale episodes, and then he was...
  6. M

He was pretty reliable in early SM and later on was actually developing due to Hau and Meltan................but Fujisaku had to Fujisaku
  7. M

I never said otherwise, just that it seems like he doesn't want to write league battles anymore (probably got burned by the tobias situation)
  8. M

Tomioka has also written quite a few episodes by Iwane and Asada since the show began, though he hasn't written any league battle since Ash vs Paul
  9. M

Don't forget Asada for storyboarding, he/she is also amazing (s/he works in most iwane episodes, I think they were old partners in studio cockpit before joining pokemon)
  10. M

This episode should be great, Omode has done some amazing work in XY, SM, and even a bit in BW, and the rest of the staff list needs no introduction
Back
Top Bottom