Search results for query: *

1. M

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

C'mon, he gets hit once and you say he's getting bodied?
  2. M

Lolno, at least with Rowlet, Decidueye was inexperienced, Roar is arguably E4 tier and has tons of experience
  3. M

Wasn't Alain's Unfezant unrevealed until the preview? Heck, apparently Ash's Swellow in Ash vs Tobias was unrevealed until the actual episode came out,
  4. M

Maybe Koko approaches Kukui to join his team right before Kukui goes to sleep because he wants to have a final showdown with Pikachu
  5. M

#6 will probably be either Tapu Koko or a Galar starter final evo
  6. M

Blazeape is the only one of them that has a chance, and even then he'd need to be at low HP for it to activate, though if they used z moves they could make it more competitive, though I'd still say Heracross wouldn't make it (Torracat with IO wouldn't make it either on a 1v1)
  7. M

Dude, Incineroar would be able to beat any of Ash's mons bar his top 3 1v1 (imo A-G, Peakachu, and Charizard), Torracat would have no chance
  8. M

They couldn't leave until Guzzlord was dealt with, as he was in the way
  9. M

BTW, I think this is the same staff list from Hau's debut, which is great, since that was easily one of the best animated pokemon episodes in general. Anyways, I'm disappointed the Guzzlord crisis will only last 1 episode, which makes it blatantly just a way for Ash to get Naganadel back, and...
  10. M

We're getting the title literally by the end of the week, and I doubt we'll have another swsh trailer this week
  11. M

While definitely not random objects, he still chomped on Shuckle's entire body and Dusknoir's fist
  12. M

There's a contest going on in which the people that guess the winner are put in a raffle for a trip to Hawaii
Back
Top Bottom