Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Mirror Coat isn't a move tutor move... I see that a Corsola with Confuse Ray can breed down both Mirror Coat and Confuse Ray, so I'll just do that. Thanks for the help!
  2. M

Is it impossible to breed Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, and Confuse Ray onto a Feebas? How about just Hypnosis and Mirror Coat? Although I've heard that this shouldn't be possible, I found a female Feebas with both moves on it via GTS, so I wanted to check.
  3. M

Thanks, I'll use that set, but I'm replacing pursuit with outrage because the sandile is wild-caught so can't learn pursuit, an egg move.
  4. M

I have a hasty shiny sandile with a speed iv of 31. Would someone recommend a set I could use for it? edit: It's ability is moxie.
  5. M

I'm thinking of making a FEAR Togekiss, seeing that its priority move, Extremespeed, has +2 speed priority now. What other moves than Endeavor and Extremespeed should I add?
  6. M

I've been training a Drought Ninetales, but I'm wondering if I'm using the correct moves. Currently, they are: Overheat Solarbeam Extrasensory HP Ice(68) Should I replace one of these for Nasty Plot or Psycho Shock? If so, which ones?
  7. M

I'm also trying to breed a Manectric with Switcheroo/Thunderbolt/Overheat. My original plan was to conclude with Hidden Power Ice, but breeding that just doesn't seem to work. What would be a good replacement move?
  8. M

I'm thinking of making a Choice Scarf NoGuard Machamp. I've got DynamicPunch/StoneEdge/Earthquake decided, but I can't decide on the fourth move. Should I stick Fire Blast in even though it will be a Jolly nature, or should I make it a Naive/Hasty nature to prevent FireBlast damage loss, or...
  9. M

Here are some example sets: Quick Feet Ursaring (Toxic Orb) -Protect -Facade -Close Combat* -Crunch* EV's: Atk252 Spe252/HP252 Assuming you want to evolve sneasel into weavile... Weavile (Focus Sash) -Fake Out* -Counter* -Ice Shard -Night Slash EV's: Atk252 Spe252/HP252...
  10. M

I have a Ludicolo that currently knows Counter/LeechSeed/GigaDrain, which I'm trying to make into a subseeder. Assuming I set up Rain with something else, I'm debating about adding Substitute/IceBeam in. What would be the best moveset in this case? I'd like to keep Counter, if possible.
  11. M

First of all, why are you even comparing Kingdra and Heatran? They aren't of the same type, and their moveset's type coverage differs greatly. If you must compare the two, I'd say that Kingdra's Dragon+Water move combo can hit more pokemon for neutral damage, but Heatran's moves offer more...
  12. M

How do you breed a Shieldon with both Fissure and Counter? The Seedot move breed calculator isn't compatible with HGSS-exclusive egg moves (Counter).
  13. M

Re: First Ev moveset: ambipom Here is a moveset that American players would probably shy away from, but was listed on Japanese strategy wikis. Moves: Fake Out Last Resort -- -- I'd think the strategy is pretty obvious here. Just because a set is useless against Ghost types doesn't...
  14. M

I see the logic in your statements, but taking into account how much time I spent to breed HammerArm onto it and to teach Outrage to it, I think I'll stick with the current moveset. HammerArm helps defeat Blissey without sustaining heavy damage in return, and Outrage is a nice surprise against...
  15. M

I'm trying to make a Sudowoodo to use in a Trick Room team, but I'm having trouble thinking of a set that wouldn't coincide with that of my Rampardos's (HeadSmash/Earthquake/HammerArm/Outrage). How should I change the Sudowoodo's moveset(currently WoodHammer/StoneEdge/Earthquake/Explosion)?
  16. M

Thank you for all of your help. Sorry if my questions were basic but Hidden Power mechanics are always a hassle. They ought to make it so that if a parent holds a Plate, the child would have a Hidden Power of that type, if possible...but that's another story.
  17. M

Sorry, forgot to mention that the Clamperl was for a TrickRoom team. Its IV's are 22/20/22/31/31/0. That brings up another question: For hidden power, if it comes down to choosing between a higher SpAtk IV and a stronger Hidden Power, which one is more important usually?
  18. M

I'm assuming these figures are for Max power H.P., because I've ended up with an Electric 63 with max SpAtk. Thanks for the information though.
  19. M

I'm trying to make a Clamperl with Hidden Power Electric/Grass, but breeding it doesn't seem to work. Is it impossible to get a decent Hidden Power of these types with a 31 in SpAtk? If so, would Rock be a good type?
Back
Top Bottom