Search results for query: *

1. multiingbe

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Very hopeful that the first evolutions of the starters will be part of a news release on Wednesday (that is when the beginning of the month ones have been if i remember correctly!) or maybe even bumped up to tomorrow??
  2. multiingbe

There seem to be small amounts of new footage in there, and then, at the end, amazingly the first time we have seen Zacian and Zamazenta in game!!
  3. multiingbe

It is still early in Pacific time! it is still not even noon there yet. There will probably be something eventually, maybe even soonish!
  4. multiingbe

The (eventually, it is not clear whether the phenomenon is unlocked from the start in the full game) free-standing, freely accessible presence of Dynamax and Gigantamax Pokemon does feel like it is a welcome sandbox element even though in terms of the usual experience of catching and raising it...
  5. multiingbe

Hmm! That would really work; it might then perhaps be another Goth inspired Pokemon, where the original music/culture scene is often traced to England!
  6. multiingbe

Oh!! So that is what the name references!! I was thinking it was something + Marmot and did not understand; it even caused me to miss that Squirrel is referenced! Thank you :) :)
  7. multiingbe

sometimes I still wonder whether a few of the names in the Affleak are misspelled! Skwovet is fun to say out loud, but it looks more confusing than most preexisting names just as letters. Sizzile as a name doesn't feel like it would make sense, unless, of course, the invisibility has begun...
  8. multiingbe

Yes; it is a bit hard to tell what the format of the next information release could be! They started to become more experimental around the time of Sirfetch'd. I didn't remember, but, apparently the final evolutions of the Sun and Moon starters were revealed at the end of October 2016. The...
  9. multiingbe

Yes; I think with Gen 8, everyone creating these games and with a mind to the future Gens as well, had to figure out whether to move Pokemon towards being a more realistic adventure game (eg Breath of the Wild) or appreciate the potential of keeping it as a somewhat retro RPG! There was a time...
  10. multiingbe

It is a phenomenon for video game publications (of any sort including youtube channels) where some are given access to play or learn more about a soon-to-be-released game early enough so that they can prepare their articles and videos; but with a time delay of when they can publish and otherwise...
  11. multiingbe

Thank you for letting us know!! This would have been difficult or not even possible for many of us to even know was an option of something to potentially read and definitely watch. :) :)
  12. multiingbe

Yes; surely there will be something, but it will depend on when the articles/videos by third party publications/websites etc are going to be posted! Hopefully at least one will publish tomorrow.
  13. multiingbe

Yes this should be it! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQcU77X20GQ
  14. multiingbe

With this being a very specific update I am really curious for and anticipating the GAMEFREAK anniversary stream! here is a link if you don't know of it yet! I will go get the English translated one also View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EBgoJ8aJ4
  15. multiingbe

The artwork is seemingly not focused on Sword and Shield due to, unless I am missing one somewhere, the absence of any Gen 8 Pokemon in the illustration! :)
  16. multiingbe

Yes; the timing and portioning of everything has been realy natural throughout, especially considering how there was sort of an extra year to wait! The gaps/waiting did not really feel obvious even when some of the new reveals were rather specific.
  17. multiingbe

I do wonder if there will be new animated sequences within a trailer, either about the starters or maybe to be revealing Eternatus?
  18. multiingbe

Perhaps Impadimp has been held from full reveal to at least be revealed in October, maybe even nearer to Hallowe'en (that is, perhaps not in any news release that would happen at the beginning of the new month)
  19. multiingbe

The small details of Sirfetch'd are most welcome; i am pleasantly surprised that it is a leek lance! The actual shield design is fantastic; maybe it will end up with King's Shield? It does also seem possible now that a Shield-exclusive Pokemon will be revealed within the next few weeks!
  20. multiingbe

it is a Munchlax to Snorlax type of increase, well sort of!! It seems mythological , that the very small duck with a regular leek would somehow be able to become a giant; perhaps bringing it to the family of Magikarp and Feebas!
Back
Top Bottom