Search results for query: *

1. multiingbe

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I think it may have been seen vaguely in the E3 wild area demo, but it was an NPC rather than an active online player. There seems? to be a chat capability between people when they meet there. That is harder than being able to post up a specific needed Pokemon but if it actually is how it...
  2. multiingbe

If this is the part of a page to mention what we find baffling about absent Pokemon, i can't figure out why they did not include the Stoutland line!! I suppose that in-universe it just happens to be native to Unova rather than Galar; that is ok, in and of itself! The only other thing i can...
  3. multiingbe

Falinks may become one of the most enjoyable Pokemon to bring to Dynamax form!!
  4. multiingbe

Yes; these are definitely Pokemon that need to be seen in full animation! I am ashamed to have thought it was an elaborate fake leak for so long, i am thankful for the guidance back to realizing that these special creations are available to enjoy early! I was in disbelief due to how long we...
Back
Top Bottom