Search results for query: *

1. multiingbe

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

that does look quite a lot like what the shape of a grass type electrode would be :) :) (the more detailed one that is! whereas the smooth one is voltorb)
  2. multiingbe

Yes :) :) i am still hoping that Legends: Mew would introduce this region, and then perhaps the next (whichever Gen it would be) main series game would take place there in the present!!
  3. multiingbe

Yes; i think especially, where Cyndaquil is already a starter in this Legends, or simply that the starters are all from other regions, i would think that a Legends for Johto or Johto and Kanto would also try something new and interesting with the starters!!
  4. multiingbe

oh!!! that's true, doesn't it very closely match the mountain climbing Pokemon's silhouette??
  5. multiingbe

i tried to see if this is mentioned on the earlier pages, in the video released for Japan there is a very short sequence near the start where different times of day are showcased :) :)
  6. multiingbe

this is somewhat tangential to Hisui but still made me happy to find this by good chance; sort of the idea that Ride Pokemon/HM Pokemon etc really do have precedent in ancient creative and inspiring lore!!! :) :) Legends Zhang was known for wandering between the Fen River and Qin territories...
  7. multiingbe

i am not sure where else to put this short tangent!! so i am hoping where it is early days of this thread it will be ok :) :) Legends: Mew if it happens would possibly be an open world rainforest!!! This could be the second Legends entry, for the 30th anniversary (even if it is not ready...
Back
Top Bottom