• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. multiingbe

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Yes :) :) This would make sense and hopefully allow a proverbial Johto Kanto Legends game, with full towns and cities?? to be on the new Switch!!
  2. multiingbe

twenty pages since i looked yesterday?? i am not sure if i will go to the next page but i am glad if some unique new views of the game world and Pokemon are here now!! I saw the new trailer this morning and, i think , although i still don't have a Switch, i think it looks like a game that...
  3. multiingbe

there is definitely some elements of homage/tribute to the overall style of Nintendo games and characters in Gen 9 :) :) i don't think it is something that would be a good fit for every new Pokemon main series game, but here thus far it is pleasantly wacky and also has a welcome retro mood to it.
  4. multiingbe

i don't understand the video editing style for Pokemon at this point; it feels very scrambled, scrambly. the graphics look the best they have so far, but, also so shiny; there should be an options panel for changing the graphical effects somewhat?? most games on computers have had that for...
  5. multiingbe

That sounds quite interesting :) :) Without E3, there was not really the usual place for having a hands-on demo. i thought i remembered that Sun and Moon had an E3 demo, and, definitely that SWSH did, so, this may be some kind of stream to help show what the open world experiences are like...
  6. multiingbe

possibly, but i think it was the perfect amount of and form of information that ever did leak; nothing that took anything away from experiencing the actual world and gameplay, and, then on top of that, a lot of the details are not ones that really stay in memory!! :) :)
  7. multiingbe

Yes :) :) I think this is why i keep thinking about the actual additional Pokemon world that we do all create together just by writing about it, as well as other creative responses!!!!! Alongside Scarlet and Violet, we have a second real new generation of Pokemon, simply by describing the...
  8. multiingbe

Some ideas that may or may not be in the new games: Pokemon telling haiku and any other styles of poems to eachother, playing ancient and modern unique Pokemon games either just Pokemon or Pokemon and people!!!! Pokemon being able to create their own visual art and musical art somehow, that...
  9. multiingbe

that is an awesome progression i think!!!!!!!! :) :) it feels very classic. like that could have been the sequence in either of the first two gens!! I think, and hope that is part of what is happening with SV that this is in essence the third game with gen 1 and 2 as the first two in a...
  10. multiingbe

I remember posting something on an earlier page without saying this part. I do sort of wonder about a chance that Pokemon Sleep will also bring alternate forms or evolutions that happen by them being in (whatever the sleep/dream environment will be) for enough days either consecutively or in...
  11. multiingbe

Yes; it seems plausible that, if the form changes are based on blending types together somehow, each individual Pokemon could have many more true variations available than before.
  12. multiingbe

Yes, I am contemplating the same human being prime minister as other people are mentioning!! I sometimes use that many points but usually just one, two, three or four!! I was surprised to consider that to be a human being really is to be like a many~~stage evolution being, it is just that our...
  13. multiingbe

Yes :) :) i am contemplating the man's existence because of the passage, and remembering my interest on the monk side of things about the afterlife!! To begin with existence is this medium called the portrayal medium, which is deeply psychological in nature, as though infinite minds all at...
  14. multiingbe

i just read the idea about being special origami and i think there is more to write about it!!!!!!!! yes, we are a community that is deeply psychological. If I can consider the specialness of the studies of good teachers from the past and present, that in a way is like "Everyone is squirtle's...
  15. multiingbe

Lately i have been trying to learn about the afterlife. i am sort of a monk?? but i don't know if that means whether i wish to study the afterlife phenomenon. Mostly it is that, on a quantum level the universe is basically always showing that it is completely psychological!! it has many...
  16. multiingbe

i am not sure but it feels possible that there could be some connection between Sleep and SV!! The delay makes more sense if it is meant to partially be a companion app for SV. i don't know much about the Dream World software that was connected to Black and White, but it would make sense to...
  17. multiingbe

yes :) :) I think this overall sense also that the new games may still be more market-driven than imagination-driven (although SV seems like it will be the latter!!) than what is really possible, caused me to try to invent a new Pokemon idea that it like a new game/anime/manga in one, that...
  18. multiingbe

Yes :D :) :) I think it's possible it is just a wonderful decoration!! I do want to bump my post though because i'm still curious if this is the first game to have this type of visual creation!!
  19. multiingbe

Now i am wondering if this is the first generation to include imagery of a type wheel?? i think some strategy guides would usually print a type chart, but specifically a fun and beautiful wheel, i'm not remembering that existing before. Either way, i think it is a good sign that the three...
  20. multiingbe

Yes..!! i hadn't remembered about that, maybe because it wasn't in the second trailer?? or it was and i also forgot that but i think we would have been talking about it more if so. edit: it wasn't in the second trailer!! it is especially featured starting at around 1:59 in the first trailer...
Back
Top Bottom