Search results for query: *

1. multiingbe

Multilevel project idea, deep sage older versions of beings!!

A new simple idea today which is, inspired by many different ideas and responses to the beginning new styles of Pokemon in Legends Arceus, There could be some type of ally duo between a special version (perhaps many stages of evolution even though it could look quite similar!) Smeargle and a...
  2. multiingbe

***** The Pokemon's appearances could change with the weather easily just by mentioning it in words and of course drawing the different forms!! ***** It is unique to envision something like one of the ancient sage battle simulator modes is to have each Pokemon involved within a vast area of...
  3. multiingbe

***** I think it would be lovely for there to be way of Pokemon interacting that they are simply thankful, and that brings up the thankfulness of the Pokemon who are together!! This could be in any of the games, art creation such as weavings and all other interactions too!! The people...
  4. multiingbe

***** Many people can certainly compose and improvise music for this multilayered new complete Pokemon world!! There have been so many years with Pokemon now that it is time to bring a new deeper version of its specialness to life!!!! ***** simple visual ideas would be very deep creative...
  5. multiingbe

***** Suicine, Entei and Raikou could have special forms which are like pure, simple reflections of the Pokemon world itself!! of course these would be incredibly good in poetic battle games as well as creating art weavings!! ***** Sage Sabrina could have the deep ultimate forms of Shellder...
  6. multiingbe

***** The Pokemon's inner Psychic battle simulator can be the same. Last year i was always wondering about with Thamill (tyranitartube), of creating some kind of either written~~spoken Pokemon ultimate game, or even trying to figure out how to bring it to Showdown (where haiku battles would...
  7. multiingbe

***** Yes, Mr. Fuji could in this Pokemon game movie manga, evolved to have a form change himself which is the pure image of a Pokemon world haiku. That is sort of hinted at in the original game, that Mr. Fuji's sanctuary is a Yin~like mirror to the Yang of Pokemon league, the Pokemon center of...
  8. multiingbe

A post for additional dewdrop ideas: ***** Ash could have Pikachu with special multidimensional crystals that are hovering similar to Raichu's surfable tail!!!! **** Misty could have dewdrop inspired Pokemon that would evolve other Pokemon into dewdrop enlightened forms!! i do think...
  9. multiingbe

i am writing this as~is, but i think the central ideas are in the writing about a simple template for new style Pokemon characters and interactions that is possible for everyone to tune into like it is a new game being released, but it is inside out because it can already exist in our minds in...
  10. multiingbe

Oh!! I am having an idea today about a sort of manga project (but it can just be dialogue so that each person can sometimes have envisionings of the scenes and then also all artists can draw any pieces of it!!) it is sort of having the roots in an idea of something we have not seen yet, with...
Back
Top Bottom